Chapter 5

Hi guys i want to dedicate this chapter to viamaria she is an awsome writer plz go check out her books they are AWSOME!!! Hope u like it!

America's P.O.V
I look up and see a boy my age.

 " Hi my name is Christopher i am sorry i didn't see you", he says.

He has blonde hair,crystal blue eyes he so cute i swear i was drooling over him but he wasn't as handsome as Maxon, i quickly snap out off it. 

"No i am sorry it was my fault i wasn't look were i was going I am America", i smiled warmly. 

He stangs up and he helps me up.

" You mean America Singer the girl that was in the selection", he says amused i just nod.

 "Do you work here?" He asks. 

"Yes i got a record deal it's my first day do you work here?",i say curious. 

He laughs,"No i am James's nephew i come to help him in the studio or just for fun,"he says. 

I just smile and keep staring at him and god i think i am falling for him he reminds me of Maxon that's probably why i feel this way. He is wearing a white shirt you could see through it and see he has muscles i just could stare at his eyes all day. I get interrupted by someone calling Christopher. I turn around and see its James.

 "I guess i see you tomorrow America it was nice to meet you",he smiles and extends his hand and i shake it.

 I smile,"It was nice meeting you too i see you tomorrow then." I walk off to my car with a huge smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LATER THAT NIGHT

After I arrive to my house i jump to my bed and change to my pjs i turn on my radio and it think out loud by ed sheeran comes up and start fangirling and sing
" When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"when it finish i turned it off. I jump to bed and try to sleep i wonder about Maxon what is he doing right now? does he think about me? Then suddenly all i think is about Christopher i can't get him of my mind.I keep remembering when i bumped into him i am still stuck with Maxon but they look similar thats why i feel connected i had so many thoughts that i drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Hi dears i want know about you and i will posting questions in each chapter.

#1. Favorite movie?
The hunger games

#2.Favorite book ?
The selection series

Plz comment,vote,follow.
Love you all!!!
~G;)