surprise dinner guest

Two Weeks Later...

Things have been different. A good different. Claire and I have become best friends, shes off the streets and dressing herself appropriately. Tully's dad is doing amazing and gets out and about more than he was. His name is Carl. The dinner I had with them at their house was so sweet, they are so easy to get along with. Tully and I have been talking a lot still, ive sent him a few photos and we joke back and forth. I haven't seen him since the last time though. Eric and I went to samcro a few days ago and spoke with jax and the guys. Ashley was there of course. She never told jax that we stopped by Tully's place before heading to huntington. Jax and them know that I am fine now but that I don't want to be involved in the mc at the moment. However, I did inform jax of what I thought about him fucking ashley and then leading me on. Happy was there for that conversation and was not happy that jax slept with me, they ended up fighting which made me and kyle leave. I am going over to the clubhouse today to get my mail and invite ashley to lunch with me and Claire tomorrow at the mall while shopping. Tonight Claire and carl are coming over for dinner, im cooking.

I woke up late today, probably because I had kyle drop a bottle of wine off and I drank it all while talking to tully last night. I got showered and put on holey jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, I left my hair straight and did my makeup smoky. I put on my docs and headed out to the truck Tully has me driving that belongs to him. kyle held up his phone and mouthed 'call if you need to'. I smiled and nodded.

I drove to the clubhouse and parked in my old spot. Happy and chibs were in the shop working while ashley was in the office. I walked up to her and she hugged me.

"hey so I don't forget, Claire and I are going shopping tomorrow and out for lunch if you want to go" I said.

"id love to" ashley smiled.

"hey tay" jax said walking up.

"hi" I smiled.

"every time I see you its like your better off than you were before, nice truck, nice clothes, nice everything" he smiled.

"what are you getting at" I asked.

"nothing, you just look happy" he smiled.

"I am happy" I said.

"what" happy asked thinking I called him.

"oh no, I said I am happy not you happy" I said.

"your happy away from your friends" happy asked.

"friends" I asked.

"us" jax said.

"ashley, I need my mail please" I said.

"here" she smiled.

"tay were not fighting you, just asking" jax said.

"I feel like I was always trying my hardest to earn my keep here, chibs shot me because everyone was too busy and I wasn't allowed to shoot to kill, I hurt people to earn your trust, that doesn't feel like friendship to me" I sighed.

"maybe we should start over" jax sighed.

"are you dating ashley" I asked in front of ashley who looked up at jax.

"yes" jax said.

"then a fresh start will have to happen, because ashley is my friend" I said.

"alright" jax smiled.

"you can introduce yourself tomorrow when I pick her up to go shopping, and if anyone so much as talks to the girl that will be with me, they will perish" I said.