huntington

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up quickly and grabbed it. Jax's name was flashing across the screen. I answered it.

Tay: hello

Jax: hey princess, did I wake you?

Tay: yea, its fine, did you find him?

Jax: I did, ive got him in the warehouse if you want to come help.

Tay: I don't have my vehicle Jax.

Jax: ill send happy to get you.

Tay: don't send him to the safe house, have him meet me at the end of the road.

Jax: alright ill see you in a bit.

Tay: bye jax.

I hung up and got up. I cleaned myself up quickly and headed downstairs. I let tully's guys know where I was going and that I would be back. One of them went with me to wait for happy. I was told to call him when I headed back so they could meet me to walk back to the house. I got on happy's bike and we headed to the warehouse. Once there we got off and happy pulled me into a hug.

"where did you guys find him" I asked.

"one of the diosa girl's house" he said.

"lovely" I laughed.

"were gonna keep you safe, but Jax is letting you make all the calls" he said.

"thanks" I smled.

"lets go beautiful" happy said kissing my cheek.

We walked into the warehouse. Chibs was handcuffed to a chair.

"you alright" jax asked putting his hand on my cheek and pulling me into a hug.

"yea" I smiled.

"you want him dead or hurt" he asked.

"can I talk to him" I asked.

"yea" he said.

I walked over to chibs and sat a chair across from him. he was watching me closely. The guys all stepped out giving us a minute.

"why the hell did you shoot me" I asked.

"you shot me first love" he said.

"you deserved it" I said.

"I just wanted ya to stay away from happy, I was tired of the back and forth bullshit" he said.

"I get that, but we could have talked, you fuckin treated me like shit and then put your hands on me" I said.

"I know, but I cant take it back now can I" he said softly.

"you know its my decision whether you live or die right" I asked.

"jax is letting you make the calls" he asked.

"yea, he is, a huge part of me wants to watch you bleed out all over this concrete surface" I said.

"but yet another part of you knows you loved me and would rather me live" he said.

"so which part do I give into" I asked.

"that's your call love, I fucked up, your right I was pissed, I shot you, I wasn't trying to kill you but I swear when I checked you there wasn't a pulse, I lost my shit and hauled ass" he said.

"when did you find out I was still alive" I asked.

"the next day when jax called and told me you were in critical condition" he said.