Chapter 33 - Savior

KYUNGSOO POV

"Ahhh..."

"Shit... ah.."

"Its so tight..."

"Oh.. ahh..."

"AISH!!!! I HATE IT!! almost all my clothes is not fit on me anymore... seems like I gain weight this passed months... haist.. what should I wear??" I whined because I'm freaking out choosing what to wear.

Flashback

I'm about to go home from jongin's house when suddenly jongin call my name.

"Kyungie... wait..." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you free this Christmas?? I mean do you have any plan that day??" jongin asked.

I think for a while if I have something to do that day. Ahm... Baekhyun and suho hyung will celebrate Christmas with their family and chanyeol also told me that his parents want him to go home in Christmas because of some important reason.

"Ahm.. I think I'm free that day... chanyeol said that he'll go home because his parents told him to celebrate with them... so basically I'm alone celebrating Christmas... why??" I said.

"Ahm... if you don't mind... can you come with me on a party?? My parents organized it... Don't worry I already told them about inviting you and they are happy knowing that." jongin said a bit shy.

Ahm... I think it's not a bad idea since that I don't have any plan on Christmas, and it's much better than celebrating Christmas alone.

"Ahm... I think there is no reason for me to reject your invitation... " I said.

"So... are you coming with me...?" Jongin asked.

"Yup... " I said.

After hearing my answer jongin suddenly hug me and I just let him do that and after a while I hug him back.

End of flashback

Aish... what should I do... I have only 2 hours before the party begin, I don't want to ditch jongin because he expect that I'm coming. What should I wear??? What?? What?? I think it's much better if I just wear simple clothes... hmm... let me see...

I stand up from my bed and began to search what to wear.
OK... I think I found it... I grab a plain white v-neck shirt and a not so tight black skinny jeans from my closet. I think it's OK, simple yet casual. I choose to wear a black converse shoes to partner with my clothes.

The party will start at 7pm and now it's already 6:30pm, I have 30mins to go to the address that jongin gave me. Before I walk outside I look at myself on the mirror for the last time, I think I'm satisfied on my look.

I walk outside and locked my apartment. I ride a bus to go to my destination. I don't know why I'm so nervous... maybe because I will meet jongin's family... aish... calm down kyungie... you'll just attending a party.

--------------------

After 30 minutes of travel I finally arrived to my destination. I just dropped my jaw when I saw the fancy house in front of me. Its not a mansion, it's a castle... I think even I work for 30 years I won't be able to have this such kind of house. I slowly walked towards the house and the guard just asked to show my invitation. I held my invitation to the guard and then he let me in.

When I enter the gate, a fancy gathering welcome me... oh my gosh... I think this party is made for rich one... all of the people that I saw are wearing a formal attire... men wears toxido and silk pants while the women is wearing elegant dresses. I'm look like a beggar that lost here. What am I supposed to do.?? Shall I go home?? If I stayed, I'm just an embarrassment to jongin... I think it's much better if I go home...

I turned around to proceed on the gate... I'm so shy... I just lowered my head... I look like a trash because of what I wear... I thought it was just a normal party that's why I wear simple clothes... but I'm so dumb, I forgot jongin is rich...

I'm near on the gate when suddenly I bumped on someone reasons why I fall on the ground... geez... what's worst will happen next... this time I want to dig hole and buried myself.

"Ahm... are you OK...? " the person said... seems like it's a guy, but his voice is so soft.

I slowly stand up still my head facing the ground because of embarrassment.

"Yes I'm fine... sorry..." I said shyly.

"Don't be sorry... why you're facing the ground?? Am I ugly for you not to look at me?" He said.

I quickly raised my head and see a cute guy that look like a squirrel and he's cheek is so bounty that I want to pinch it. He's wearing a black toxido with red necktie and black silk pants.

"Ahm... no... I'm just.. shy..." I shyly said.

"Ahahaa... don't be shy cutie... why you're here??" He ask.

"Ahm... someone just invited me here... but I thought it was just a normal party so like what you see I wear a casual clothes... but I'm on my way to go home..." I said smiling at him.

"May I know who invited you?" He ask.

"Ahmm... Kim Jongin..." I said.

"Ahh!! You must be kyungsoo!!" He said and clapped his hand.

What?? How did he know my name?? Do I know him?? But his unfamiliar...

"Ehh.. how did you know my name??" I asked.

"Ahm... let just say that I'm a fortune teller...well jongin might get upset if you go him without seeing him..." he said.

Duh... I don't know him... why he know me... is he jongin's friend?? Why he's so comfortable talking to me.. aish..

"Ahm... I'm thinking about that too... but I can't go to the party with this kind of clothes... I'm just an embarrassment to him..." I said rubbing the back of my nape.

I'm about to walk when suddenly the guy grab my hand and pulled me somewhere.
What is he doing??? Don't tell me that he's insane...

"Don't worry I'm not insane..." he said.

Omo is he a mind reader... who the hell is this guy...!!!!

"Tell me who are you..." I asked confused.

"Ahm... let's just say that I'm your Savior..." he said while continuously dragging me to somewhere who knows where...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OK here's a new chapter...
Who do you think is that guy?? And why he knew kyungsoo?? I'll update the continuation of this chapter this evening...
What will happen on the party??
Thanks for reading... EXO-ChanTole

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!