Chapter 28 - Fight For You

JONGIN POV

I don't know why... but I really hate that chanyeol guy... he's a f*cking annoying...
I've been sitting on the sofa for about ten minutes drinking the warm coffee that chanyeol made. At first, I hesitate to drink the coffee... I thought chanyeol put something in there... but of course I'm just paranoid.

Suddenly kyungsoo come out from the kitchen and look at me. He gave me a smile which I returned.

"Hey.. jongin let's eat... the dinner is ready..." he said giving me his heart-shape smile.

"OK..." I said.

I stand up and walk closer to him. He gesture me to follow him and we stop on the dinning table wherein everything is now prepared.

"Ahaha... sorry we don't have lot of stuffs here... so this is the only thing that I made..." kyungsoo said, giving me an apologetic smile.

"No... it's o--" I'm not able to finish my words when chanyeol suddenly speak.

"Don't say sorry kyungie... if he don't like the food that you prepared... let him starve... I'm here to eat it all..." chanyeol said

Tzzk... that b*tch... I'm really annoyed with this person... if kyungsoo is not here maybe I punch his face without showing any mercy.

"No... kyungie... its OK... as long as you are the one who prepared it... I'll eat it, no matter what kind of food is that..." I said smiling at him.

I saw kyungsoo lowered his head and I know he's now blushing...

"And who give you the permission to call him kyungie??? I'm the only one who are allowed call him kyungie... " chanyeol protested.

"None of your business..." I said deadpanned.

Chanyeol look at me like he's going to burn me alive. I just give him a bored look and then I started eating my meal.

"If the two of you won't stop arguing I gonna leave you here..." kyungsoo said annoyed.

I lowered my head... because it so embarrassing... we are fighting like a child in front of kyungsoo...

"Sorry.." chanyeol and I said in unison while our head is facing the floor.

"Tzk... that's fine... let's finish our meal... then we can sleep afterwards..." kyungsoo said giving us his heart-shape smile.

We eat our meals silently but it's not awkward. After a few minutes we finished our meals and kyungsoo washed the dishes. I sat on the sofa and afterwards chanyeol sat beside me.

"Be thankful that kyungsoo is here..." chanyeol said all of the sudden.

I look at him and i saw him already looking at me.

"Don't say bullshit things... you are the one who need to be thankful that kyungsoo is here... cause if not, maybe your whole face is like a crumpled paper now..." I said giving him a bored look.

Chanyeol is about to say something when suddenly kyungsoo come out from the kitchen.

"Ahm... jongin since it still raining hard outside... ahm... I think you should sleep here for tonight..." kyungsoo said shyly.

I look outside and really it still raining so bad. Well thank you rain for the opportunity that you gave me... I can sleep together with kyungsoo. A curve suddenly formed on the edge of my mouth, thinking about sleeping with kyungsoo made my heart beats so fast.

"OK... I think so..." I said smiling at him..

"Ahm.. I think we should sleep now... it's already late..." kyungsoo said