Chapter 6 - I Have A Feeling

"DO KYUNGSOO!!??" Jongin ask shocked and confused.

"Yes it's me... your tutor!" Kyungsoo response while smirking because of the sight of shocked jongin.

"What are you doing here you little owl-guy." Jongin whimper.

"I guess you're quiet slow... i told you already that i'm your tutor..."

"Ha... ha... ha... do you want me to believe you?? I'm look smarter than you... i might believe you if you said that you are our new maid..." jongin said then laugh...

"Is that so??" Kyunsoo tone is so seductive while moving forward to jongin.

"Then try me Mr. Kim" kyungsoo added.

Their space to each other is only an inch... jongin gulp because of the current situation he can't move any of his muscle. Kyungsoo smirk because of the reaction in jongin's face. The awkward atmosphere broke when someone suddenly knock in the door.

"Ahmm... excuse me sir... the dinner is now ready and your mom is waiting for the two of you." A man from the other side of the door said, probably it's Mr. Jin

"O-okay then we'll go ahead." Jongin response.

Jongin stares at kyungsoo's face then smirked...

"I think you're quite cool... okay let see how long your going to stay..." jongin said and pulled kyungsoo out to go to the dinning room.

When kyungsoo and jongin arrived at the dinning room they sat beside each other while jongin's mom is facing them. They started to to eat their meals and talk something while eating.

"Ahmm.. Mr. Do i'm glad finally you formally met my son how was he?" Jongin's mom said.

"Well Madam President... he's quite interesting i think we've get along well." Kyunsoo said.

"Oh dear.. no need too much formality just call me Mrs. Shin... i'm glad to hear that kyungsoo"

Jongin only stares to the two while talking... he was just listening to what they were talking. After a few minutes they done eating their meals and kyungsoo gave his goodbye to Mrs. Shin and Jongin since that he need to go home, chanyeol is waiting for him. Before kyungsoo exited the house he approaches jongin for the last time.

"See you tomorrow at 5pm we will start tje first session of your tutorial." Kyungsoo said smiling revealing his heartshape lips.

Jongin only nodded because he can't resist the image in front of him... kyungsoo is adoroble he thought.

____________

Kyungsoo arrived in their apartment about 9 of the evening. When he open up the door he saw chanyeol patiently waiting for him. When chanyeol noticed his existence in the room he hurriedly run towards him and hug him so tight..

"Yah!!! Were have you been... i'm so worried about you... why did'nt you answer my calls and text??" Chanyeol worriedly said merely cry...

Kyungsoo hug back chanyeol to calm down the taller man, he know that chanyeol was just worried.

"Sorry chan chan... i just go to my tutee... i nit able to answer your calls because i left it in my room..." kyungsoo said breaking their hugs and look at chanyeol straight.

"Is that so i've thought that there something bad happened to you"

"You're paranoid chan chan... by the have you eat your dinner already?" Kyungsoo ask.

"Ahmm.. not yet...  i'm waiting for you?"

"Ok let me cook for you big baby ahaha..."

Chanyeol just pout because of what kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo go to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what to cook. He decided to cook omelet for chanyeol. After a few minutes kyunsoo serve the meal to chanyeol who is patiently waiting in the dinning table.

"Big baby here's your food" kyungsoo said playfully.

"Yahh... don't call me that way it's a bit embarassing..."

"Ok eat well chan chan..."

Chanyeol notice that kyungsoo cook for only one person so he ask kyungsoo.

"Ahm... kyungie aren't you going to eat?" Chanyeol ask.

"I already ate dinner... so eat well.." kyungsoo said smiling.

Chanyeol can't help but to smile back, the sight of kyungsoo's smile really boost his energy.

After a few minutes chanyeol finish his meal and kyungsoo take a shower. Afterwards kyungsoo and chayeol go to their room. Yes their share the same room but they have seperated bed inside. Kyungsoo lay down to his bed exhausted to the things he have done the whole day.
Kyungsoo is about to sleep when someone sit on the edge of his bed,  probably it's chanyeol.

"Ahmm... kyungie can i sleep here with you?" Chanyeol ask in low tone.

"Why?" Kyungsoo ask under his breath because he is half asleep.

"I feel lonely" chanyeol said in serious tone.

Kyungsoo sigh before saying yes.
Chanyeol lay down beside kyungsoo and hug the latter. Kyungsoo don't mind chanyeol's hug because he used to it everynight when chanyeol ask him to sleep in his bed.

"Ahm.. kyungie i dont know why i have this kind of feeling.." chanyeol said in a serious tone hugging kyungsoo tightly.

Chanyeol got shocked when kyungsoo turned around and face him. He can feel tje smaller breath.

"Chanyeol me too I HAVE A FEELING" kyungsoo said in low tone.

---—-----------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe for a long update... what do you think about the chansoo moment ahaha.. thanks guys for reading... :-)
EXO-ChanTole