Chapter 22 - Everything

JONGIN POV

I dont know why after i came out from the bathroom kyungsoo's eyes look so sad and he looks like he cried while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Baby are you ok???" I ask concerned

"Yeah... i'm fine..." kyungsoo answered giving me a faintly smile.

I just shrugged the thought running in my mind and let kyungsoo take a shower. While he's in the bathroom my curiousity still hitting me. I know that there's something wrong with him. But for now i have to give him time for his self.

It takes a few more minutes before kyungsoo and I got prepared. The atmosphere became silent and awkward. No one tried to break the silence that devouring the entire morning.

We are now on our way in our school. The drive is still the same, no one is speaking. I want to end this awkward silence so i tried to speak.

"Ahm... baby are you really ok??" I ask because right now i'm really concern about him.

"Yes... maybe a bit tired" he response while trying to give me a smile.

I'm not stupid to believed that he is ok though he is not. I don't know what's his problem is. But i also don't want to ask kyungsoo anyway.

We arrived in our school after minutes of travel. Kyungsoo unbackled his seatbelt and go outside the car. I also did the same thing. When i'm finally outside, i went near kyungsoo and give him a hug to comfort him. After a minute i broke the hug and give him a smile which he returned. We are about to walk when i saw kyungsoo suddenly stop and froze from his place... what's the matter...

KYUNGSOO POV

I'm very thankful that jongin understand me eventhough he don't know what is happening. We are about to walk when i saw a familiar figure that probably staring at us from the time we go outside the car. I just froze from my place when i clearly see the figure, his eyes were shot red and he looks like a living zombie, chanyeol looks like a mess. I'm now on my way to his direction not bothering to think that jongin still existing. I stop in front of chanyeol and he was just staring at me.

"Channie... i'm sorry..." i said in low tone while my head is slightly looking at the ground.

I wait for a response but when i didn't hear anything, i raised my head and see him still staring at me. I noticed chanyeol only staring in my neck. I look at it and saw that there is a hickey that exposed from the part of my neck that is not able to cover by my uniform. I quickly hide it using my hand and lowered my head. I'm so stupid not to noticed it so early. When i was busy in my thoughts, i didn't noticed that chanyeol is about to walk. I grab his hand, begging him to listen for my reasons.

"Chanyeol... i'm sorry... please listen to me..." i said in low tone and sincere.

"Let's just meet at the rooftop after class..." he said deadpanned then pushed away my hand.

He continue his walk while i feel my tears are slowly forming in the edge of my eyes. I can't handle it anymore. But suddenly there's a pair of hands wrapping tightly in my waist. That's it... my tears begin to fall then i turned around to hide my face in jongin's chest. I felt the warm of his arms that gives comfort in me. We stayed like that for a while, calming myself before we proceed to our class.

---------------------------------

The class hours passed by so fast. I'm now on my way to the rooftop to meet chanyeol. I have to explain to him what happened.

When i arrived in the rooftop chanyeol is not there already. I decided to wait him and stand near the edge of the rooftop looking at the good scenery of our school. 30 minutes had passed but chanyeol still not coming. I waited for more than two hours again but still he's not here. I decided to call jongin to tell that i'm not able to go to teach him because i'm not feeling well. Luckily jongin agreed and told me to rest.

It's already 7pm but chanyeol still not here. I decided to go home because i guess he's not coming. I'm so out of the blue. This is the first time chanyeol and I had an argument.

After a few minutes of travel i finally arrived in our appartment. When i went inside i saw chanyeol calmly watching television. My blood suddenly boiled because of the thought that he's here watching t.v while i'm waiting like a moron in the rooftop. I walk in his direction and stop in front of him.

"Why did'nt you tell me that you already here in our aparment... don't you know that i waited for you so long in rooftop..." i shouted while anger is clearly visible in my tone.

Chanyeol look at me innocently before he stood up and face me.

"Now you know..." chanyeol said plainly.

"What do you mean now i know..." i said sarcastically.

"The feeling of being ditch by someone close to you..." chanyeol yelled.

I just froze from my place. Yes... i get it... this feeling... this is what he felt when i ditch him... and now i have this nerve to shout in front of him... i'm so stubborn...

"I'm so-sorry chan--" i'm not able to finished what am i supposed to say when suddenly chanyeol burst out.

"Don't you know how long i waited for you huh... ??? Don't you know how worriedi am??? Huh kyungsoo??? Did you know that??? of course you don't..!! because you are busy doing something else!!! By the way why i'm acting like this... i'm just your friend..." chanyeol shouted while tears streaming down to his face.

"Don't worry i'll never bother you again..." chanyeol added before walking away.

No... please chanyeol don't be like that... you're the only one that always there for me ever since... please...
Without thinking twice i ran to back hug chanyeol and let my tears to fall.

"No please chanie... don't be like that... you know that you're not only a friend for me... you are like my family... i don't like this when we are having argument please chanie forgive me..." i said begging chanyeol while crying.

"Kyungsoo enough..." chanyeol said plainly while trying to push away my hands.

I hug him tightly and cry out loud.

"Please chanyeol... i'll do everything... your homeworks, projects, household chores and what so ever... just forgive me... i'll do everything..." i said now crying like a child.

Chanyeol turned around and face me...

"Everything???" Chanyeol asked

"Yeah... Everything..." i answered while sobbing...

Suddenly chanyeol wipped my tears and
hug me. I hug him back and cry again...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a long update.... ahaha...
So dramatic... i hope you like this chapter...
Please look forward for my story... the rivalry between kai and chanyeol will put to the next level ahaha... thanks for reading... EXO-ChanTole

"Don't give false hope... it may hurt someone's innocent heart"