Chapter 2 - You Don't Know Me

KYUNGSOO POV

Sitting in the class for morethan 3 hours only for one subject makes me want to sleep. It's not because i don't wanna listen to my teacher, it just happened that i already knew what he was teaching. Well all of my professor knew me already, if i'm not focusing in their subject it means that i already knew it. They don't bother to interrupt me or even make me embarrased in front of the class because they knew how i will going to defend myself. If ever my professor makes something against me they make sure that they are well prepared to all of the question that i will going to threw to them, it's like a bomb that will make sure to ruin your entire image and makes you want to dig your own hole to hide.

Finally after 3hours of burning our chair using our butt were now free. We have 2 hours vacant before the next subject so we can rest for a while. Baekhyun and suho hyung ask me to go in the cafeteria to eat our lunch. When we arrived in the cafeteria suho hyung is the one who order our meals while me and baekyun find a table for us. We sit in the table in the side which is quite comfortable.

"Kyungsoo yaahhh... wanna join us later were going to mall and watch movies." Baekhyun said.

"No thanks i'm quite busy theres a lot of things that i have to finish." I reaponse. But honestly speaking i don't have excess money in my allowance.

"Yahhh... fine... sorry i forgot that you are this genius student who didn't find time for his self to.. to... to..." baekhyun said but suddenly interrupted.

I don't know why he suddenly cut his sentence i look at my back and saw this tanned skin guy again that i met a while ago who are obviously searching for a table to eat. After a minute he sit to the table next to us, which brought shiver into my spine. I don't know why i'm being like this, its not my usual reaction.

After a few minutes suho hyung came with our foods. I want to focus eating my lunch but for God sake why i can't!!! this tanned guy distracting me. I once steal a glance to that guy but at that very moment i'm shocked when he look in our side. I hurriedly look somewhere how i wish that he did'nt see me looking at him.

The guy finished his meal and walk away. Me, suho hyung and baekyun stay for a while.

"Omo... yaahhh... do you know who is he?? I think this is the first time i saw him.." baekhyun said.

"Me too... he's not familiar." Suho hyung said.

"Ahm... actually early this morning i saw him... but i don't know his name... he's quite appealing in the public" i said.

"Ahmm... wait by the way... kyungsoo-yah are you going to join us watching movies?? " suho hyung ask.

"Suho hyung.. sorry but i can't theres a lot of thing that i have to do... " i response.

"Ok then i understand"

"Ahmm... i have to go now i promise to chanyeol that i will going to help him in his research." I said.

"Ok see you later"

I walk outside the cafeteria and went to chanyeol. Not that far i saw chanyeol sitting in one of the benches. I walk near to him to approach him, i vibes something wrong, he usually hyperactive not like this. I sat next to him and ask him.

"What's the matter channie?" I ask

"Nothing" he answer in hopeless tone.

"Quit lying to me i know you from your head to toe."

"Kyungsoo-yah... am i really stupid??"

I'm shocked when chanyeol ask me that question. Why does he asking this question to me.

"Channie ... your not.. why??"

"Ahm.. when i'm on my way here i suddenly bumped a guy... accidentally the drinks that he was holding pour into his uniform... i apologize to him but he suddenly grab my shirt and tell me that i'm so stupid... i'm so embarrased because there are some students saw us and hear what he said."

i feel the disappointment in chanyeol's tone. Yes he looks like strong because he's tall and his body is well proportion but deep inside he is fragile. I close the space between the two of us when i hug him.

"Channie who ever that freak is... he's wrong... you are not stupid... intelligence is not base on how often a person commit a mistake... it is about how broad your capability to understand certain things... you don't fight with that guy because you knew that it will cause a big trouble and scene... that means you think first... now stop acting like a child if you want to finish your research..."

I suddenly widened my eyes when chanyeol hug me tightly... this tall guy always annoy me...

"Thank you kyungsoo yah..." he happily said.

"Yah.. yah.. yah.. i cant breath take off your grip now or else i wont help you with your research."

It takes 1 hour before i finish the half of chanyeol's research... yes "I" because he was just sitting beside me and watching me while i'm suffering doing HIS research...

After that i went to my next class... i know it will be boring again... because the lesson will probably the same... i have 2  remaining class for today... that means i have to wait for another 3hours.. geez...

----

After hours of discussion finally time to go home... i'm walking in the corridor when i suddenly bumped to a guy that cause to fell the book that i have in my arms.

"What the fuck is wrong with the students in this school... are you all blind for you not to see if there is someone walking in front of you.. " i heard the guy said with anger while i'm picking up my books.

I immediately stand up and bow then say sorry... when i raised my head i see a familiar figure but his shirt is a total mess... omo that tanned guy again. I can't help but just to froze in my place.

"Such a moron... get out of my way!" He yelled.

Wai-- wai-- wait, what did he call me??? A moron?? Wow look at this guy... yes i admire him a while ago but now its totally fade out...

"So what do you mean?" I calmly ask.

"Really stupid huh... so slow.. i mean that your such a stupid nut that ruin even the end of my day!! Now get out in front of me" he said then push me away.

But before he can totally leave i speak.

"Stay still where you are right now" i said.

I heard him stop walking and i fell his death glare. Well im right he's staring at me. I went near to him and face him almost inches away.

"Listen to me carefully.. who do you think you are... you pathetic asgard.. how could you a bullshit asshole and very low grade mammal underestimate my capablity..."
I went nearer to him before i finish my sentence.

"You don't know me... so be careful with your words." I finish my sentence and walk away.
But before i can walk he grab my hand and whispher something in my ear.

"You too.. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"

After saying those words he walk away and left me frozen in my place... his words brought shiver into my spine. That guy he's so annoying..

-------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong... here's the new chapter hope you like it. EXO-Chantole