30

(A/N: I haven't said thank you in a while, so thank you again for taking the time to read, vote, and comment on the chapters. I really appreciate it).
Jacob's P.O.V.

"Count".

I whimpered, I was laid out across Chresanto's legs, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. My pants and boxers were around my ankles, but I figured that maybe I should kick them off.

"This is your punishment, you're receiving ten spanks. Miscount or resist and more will be added".

I yelped when his hand came in contact with my bare skin. I didn't even have time to prepare myself. The sting lingered for a moment, but then it was gone.

"One".

"Two".

"Three".

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, groaning at how hard spank number four was, the tingling spread and it actually felt kind of... Good? "Four".

"Language".

I was given another one, I bit my lip in utter pain. "Sorry, f-five" I choked out, I was torn between crying or moaning as the sting and warmth spread down my legs. My member twitching and becoming hard, I shifted on Chresanto's legs, hoping he wouldn't notice my slight arousal.

"Six". I felt his hand massage circles on my butt, the pain easing up a bit.

"Augh! Seven" I mewled, my hips dipping against Chresanto's pantsed legs, yearning for the friction. I was too busy trying to discreetly hump that the next brought me back. I found myself struggling to remember what number I had spoken.

"What number, Jacob?"

I stared ahead, wracking my brain for the correct number. "I... Nine?" I could hear my breathing in my ears as I awaited his response, which was another slap to my backside. I cried out at the pleasurable pain.

"Wrong, that was number eight". I dropped my head, panting lightly. "Pay attention, you've bumped up your number to fifteen". I knew the next slap was going to be hard, and even though I was finding pleasure in this, it still hurt. I abruptly moved my arms so my hands were shielding my backside. "Jacob" Chresanto warned, "move your hands".

"I... It hurts".

"I can't tell from your erection". My cheeks grew warm. "Move your hands, you're pushing twenty spanks". I couldn't take twenty, I dropped my hands. "This one is number ten".

Number ten was exceptionally hard, I grit my teeth, trying my hardest to suppress a groan.

"Ten" I whimpered, I found myself involuntary rocking my hips against his legs.

I needed some sort of friction for my erection that was dripping pre-cum. I moaned when I got it, continuing to rub myself against Chresanto. "M-More, please" I begged, I needed that now familiar pleasurable pain.

I heard Chresanto sigh, "you weren't supposed to enjoy this".

I arched my back at the next slap, "sorry" I moaned, hanging my head and concentrating on breathing. "Eleven". I was in a haze of pleasure and need as I was given two more slaps. "Twelve, thirteen".

I expected to have my last two, but there was a long pause, my body still rocking against Chresanto. I was panting heavily now, hating that my breathing was the only thing that could be heard. "Please" I whimpered.

"You sure are something else" Chresanto chuckled, "I thought you didn't know if you liked spanking?"

"Never t-tried it until now" I dropped my head, "feels s-so good".