Chapter 14

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY READERS! And if you don't celebrate Christmas i wish you a happy holidays.

Percy's P.O.V

I woke up in my old bedroom. I smelled bacon and smiled. I am home, and It's Christmas day.

I rolled and fell of my bed. I heard mom laughing from down the hall, "Stop laughing, mom!" I yelled slurring my words.

I pulled on a shirt and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom i fell forward, "FUCK!" I yelled then my body collided with the floor.

"PURSUES JACKSON! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Mom yelled across the house.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, "Sorry mom, but if you didn't hear i fell. And good morning." I grumbled and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, are you ok?" Mom asked giving me a hug.

I nodded, "I'm fine." I said and sat down, "Morning Paul." I smiled. I told Paul i was gay yesterday. Surprisingly he took it very well. He said if i was happy he was happy.

"Morning , and Merry Christmas." Paul smiled and look back at his paper.

"We have a gift to give you so hurry and eat." Mom said putting a stack of blue pancakes in front of me. I smiled because they were shaped like Christmas trees.

I looked at mom, "Thank you, mom"

"Anything for my baby!" Mom coode and kissed my cheek. We all sat eating in peace.

When we were done eating i picked up the dishes and started to wash them, "Percy, you don't have to do that." Mom said.

I turned to face mom, "But i want to do it." I said with a plate in my hands.

"Hey, Percy." Someone said cheerfully behind me.

I jumped and fumbled with the plate. Mom giggled and took the plate from me. She placed it in the sink and kissed my head, "We will be in the living room." I nodded and she walked out with Paul.

I turned to look at Jason, "Hey, Jason." I smiled.

"Sorry i scared you. And Merry Christmas." Jason said with a small smile, but he wasn't looking at me.

"Merry Christmas to you too, and you don't need to apologize for scaring me." I giggled. Jason blushed a little but kept looking at his lap, "Jason, look at me." He picked up his head and he looked at me, "Do you want to tell me something?"

Jason blushed again and nodded, "i have to tell you something."

"Well i am listening to you." I smiled.

Jason bit his lip, "Willyoubemyboyfriend?" He asked to fast for me to register.

"Im sorry Jason, what did you say?"

He took a deep breath, "Ummm as a Christmas gift from me to you is to ask... will you be my boyfriend?"

I froze and my face grew hot, "Ja-jason of course i will! Oh my gods a thousand times yes i will be your boyfriend!" I yelled.

"What?!" Mom yelled. I looked at Jason and he had a big smile on his face. I looked back at the door and mom ran in, "I'm sorry but did i hear correctly?" Mom askes frantically as Paul walked up behind her.

"Well that depends Sally. What did you hear?" Jason asked.

Mom smiled, "That Jason asked my son out, and my son said yes."

I smiled at Jason then looked at mom, "Then you heard correctly." I giggled.

Mom turned to Paul and squealed, "Paul, my baby boy has a boyfriend!"

Paul smiled at me and Jason then looked at his wife, "I know it's amazing. But i think we should let them be alone for a bit."

Mom's eyes widened, "oh my! You are right! We will be in the living room." She smiled and dragged Paul out of the kitchen. I turned to look at Jason.

"Do you like your Christmas gift?" Jason asked with a big goofy grin on his face.

I blushed because i know he was referring to him asking me to be his boyfriend, "Well Jason, my crush Iris messaged me and asked me to be his boyfriend on Christmas day. Why wouldn't i be happy?"

"So you weren't kidding when you said yes?"

My jaw dropped, "Jason Grace, i would never kid about saying yes! I said yes and im going to stick with yes."

Jason blushed and adjusted his glasses, "Good because i really wanted you to be my boyfriend."

It was my turn to blush, "well i am glad you asked me to be your boyfriend."

"If this wasn't an Iris message i would hug you." Jason chuckled, "I have to go. Bye, and have a Merry Christmas."

I smiled, "You also have a Merry Christmas. Tell the others i said hi and Merry Christmas, bye."

Jason winked and blew me a kiss. He swiped his hand through the water. I smiled to my self as i walked out of the kitchen. When i entered the living room i was greeted by mom and Paul clapping, "I can't believe my boy has his first boyfriend!" Mom yelled and hugged me.

"Jason is a good kid. I know he will treat you well." Paul smiled and also gave me a hug.

Mom pulled me to the couch and smiled, "It's so sweet that he asked you out on Christmas."

I blushed, "He said it was his gift to me."

"Well isn't that adorable." Paul chuckled, "Speaking of gifts Sally, i think Percy would like to see his gift."

Mom's smile brightened, "Stay put i will be back in a minute!" Mom told me and ran off to her room.

I turned to Paul, "What is it?!" I asked excitedly.

Paul glanced at me and smiled, "You will find out soon enough."

I frowned and crossed my arms. At that moment mom came walking in with a big blue box, "Merry Christmas, sweetie"

I looked at them and took the lid off the box. As soon as i did i gasped and looked at mom and paul, "Are you serious?!" They nodded. I pulled a kitten out if the box, "He is so adorable!"

"Do you like it?" Mom asked.

I looked at them and smiled, "I love it!"

Paul sat by me and pet the kitten, "So what are you going to name him?"

I examined the kitten. He had fluffy gray fur and bright blue eyes like Jason's. I smiled at the kitten, "Hey there little guy, i am going to name you Stormy."

Mom sat on my other side, "Is Stormy what you're sticking with?" I nodded without hesitation, "Ok well Stormy, this is Percy your new owner. He and his boyfriend will take good care of you." She promised the kitten, but i was blushing over the fact that she said Jason and i would take care of Stormy.

I moved Stormy out of my lap and i layed on the ground. The kitten meowed and crawled on to my chest, "Jason is going to love you!" Was all i could think of for the rest of the day.