Stay Away

A/N: Hey guys :o Emily here. Here's chapter 2 for you! :D That rhymed ^.^ Please tell me what you think? Also point out any spelling errors because even though I proof read I tend to miss little things. Thank you! :D I'll shut up now so you can read.

*Harry's POV*

I watched Bella walk out of the large kitchen and disappear somewhere upstairs. Then my eyes flickered over to Zayn, who looked incredibly pissed off. I suddenly feared for my life.

"Heeey Zayn. buddy," I said, lightly punching his shoulder. He looked at me murderously.

"Don't 'buddy' me, Harry. I thought I made it VERY clear last time that she is off limits," he snapped. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Calm down mate, we just slipped and fell while washing the dishes," I said innocently.

"Spare me your bullshit, Harry, you and I both know you were trying to make a move," he spat.

"So what if I was?" I challenged, and within 5 seconds I was pinned to the wall with Zayn's eyes blazing into mine. His were full of rage. I gulped.

"Listen, Styles, she's my best friend. I know how your relationships work and I don't want to see her get hurt. Especially not by someone I call my best mate," he growled. I clenched my eyes shut at his harsh tone. I know I don't have the best reputation when it comes to dating but I see something special in Bella. Something about her invites me in and makes me want to protect her. 

I opened my eyes to see Zayn had left the room.

I sighed as I grabbed a towel and dried up the mess on the floor.

"That's right, scrub, Cinderella," a voice suddenly said from behind me. I jumped about 1/2 a foot. I whirled around to see Louis with a big smirk on his face. I gave him the evil eye.

"The bloody hell is wrong with you? Trying to give me a heart attack?" I scolded him. He rolled his eyes.

"I heard Zayn yelling at you so I came down to see what the commotion was about," he shrugged, picking up an apple and taking a huge bite out of it.

"Oh, it was n-nothing," I muttered, going back to cleaning the mess.

"Didn't sound like nothing," Louis said as he walked away, still eating his apple.

After I finally got done cleaning, I decided to take a nice, long shower. I walked up the tall stairway and found a small guest bathroom. Smiling in satisfaction, I stripped and turned the water on as hot as it would go. Then, I stepped in and let the steam surround me.

A few moments later I felt the urge to do something instead of just standing there, so I began to sing the first song that popped into my head, A Team by our good friend Ed Sheeran. I closed my eyes.

White lips

Pale face

Breathing in the snowflakes..

I sang and sang until the words were flowing out of my mouth without me even thinking about them.

*Bella's POV*

I walked by the guest hallway to go down the steps when I heard a familiar voice singing. It sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. I stopped in front of the door and pressed my ear to it. Yep, it was definitely coming from in here. I instantly recognized the voice of the running shower as Harry's.

Slowly sinking

Wasting

But they say