Meet The Characters

Marinette- The main character in this story. She has a crush on Adrien, a too-good-to-be-true boy living a too-good-to-be-true life. Marinette may seem like a normal girl to anyone, but that's because they don't know her secret- that she's actually the famous super heroine Ladybug, who fights crime in Paris. Tikki, her mentor and her power up charm, helps her transform into Ladybug. She'll be in this story a lot, so it's good if you know her!

Adrien- A not-so-regular boy living a not-so-regular life. He's the son of a rich entrepreneur, and he's also a famous fashion model, so his life is lonely and busy. The this he enjoys most in life is his alternate identity, Chat Noir, who is also a super heroine. He fights along side Ladybug, but niether of them know each other's secret identities yet. Plagg, his mentor and his power up charm, also helps him transform into Chat Noir. Plagg is a sarcastic asshole who loves cheese, so he's quite amusing. He'll also be in this story a lot, so note his personality before reading!

Khloe- She's the stuck-up daughter of the mayor in their town in Paris. She's very mean to everyone, especially Marinette, because she knows that Marinette likes Adrien too- and Khloe's determined to get rid of all competition! She uses Sabrina, her "best friend", and tricks her into doing all of these horrible things for her! She really is a nasty person, and it's important you know this before reading the story!

Sabrina&Alya- Sabrina is Kloe's "Best friend", and Alya's Marinettes best friend. Alya runs a Miraculous!Ladybug themed blog. Sabrina does everything for Khloe (Again, Khloe's horrible!) In this story, Alya'll most likely have a leading role, and Sabrina'll show up from time to time. I'm not sure though? Bbut yeah, you should know about them!

If you haven't already known, the setting of this story's in Paris, and the bad guy's Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth poses sad or angry people with these evil butterflies namesd Akuma. His ultimate goal is to poses each hero's Miraculouses, but against Ladybug and Chat Noir, he doesn't stand a chance!

~Read the next chapter for more~