“What’s up?” Jan asked him.

“Alone” he said to her guiltily while she shrugged and left with Terence.

Keith caught my hands and pulled me to the woods behind a tree. That was strange.

“Keith, what happened? You are scaring me” I said. “Is everything okay?” I asked again.

“Everything is fine. I am not here to talk about rogues” he said and I frowned.

“Then what? They are going to leave soon” I said and turned to leave but he caught me again and stopped me.

He was about to speak something when someone called his name.

“Coming” he yelled and then hugged me tightly carrying all my weight. His nose was nuzzled against my neck. My wolf didn’t appreciate the hug and was asking me to pull away repeatedly but I ignored her. He was behaving strange and it worried me.

“Keith?” I asked again bothered. “Is everything okay?

“Thank-you so much” he said cupping my face with both hands.

“What for?” I asked him confused.

“I know you prayed for me and I love you more for that” he said smiling and kissed my forehead and ran towards the car.

What just happened? I thought frowning. What was he talking about?

‘I’ll tell you everything later’ he said in my head and blocked me. I relaxed because his tone seemed happy.

“Bye guys. I love you” Sveta said happily as Keith drove her and Cam to the airport. I looked at Keith and tried asking him what was the matter but he had blocked me form his head.

I watched them go until my arrogant was out of my sight. I sighed a little and looked at the half-moon in the sky. It shone brightly amongst the million stars present in the night sky. I prayed for Sveta and Cam’s safety in their trip.

I wanted to tell Rett the truth and so I started towards our house, when Terence’s panicked voice stopped me.

“Have you seen Trudy?” he asked me.

“No. She didn’t come to the wedding” I said shaking my head.

“She is not in the house”

“What? Where did she go?”

“I don’t know. She has blocked everyone out.” he said frowning. Rett accepted her back in the pack today so she should be able to connect through the link.