(24:24)

Julian is sitting in his dad old Santa Claus chair. Nick: Julian, are you ready to take the responsibility as Santa Claus? Julian: Yes, dad, i'm ready. Nick gives his Santa hat to Julian. Julian is now wearing the Santa Claus hat from his dad. Nick: It's official, Julian is the new Santa Claus. Julian: Thanks, dad. Nick: We're proud of you. Julian gives his parents a hug. Wish: You look great, i knew you would be a great Santa Claus. Julian: Thanks, Wish. Suddenly is Winter coming. Winter: Hey. Nick: Oh, what do you want? Julian: Dad, give him a chance. Winter: I'm sorry, for everything i did. Julian: I forgive you, it's Christmas. Winter: Thanks, Julian. Wish: I forgive you too. Winter: Thanks, Wish, i really hope that we all can be friends again? Julian: Of course we can. Wish: Yes, we can. Winter: Thanks, do you think that your parents can forgive me too? Julian: Yeah, i hope that they can. Winter looks sad down. Winter: I'm really sorry for what i did. Nick: I forgive you. Carol: I forgive you too. Winter: Thanks, does that mean that i'm Julian's helper? Nick: Yeah, it does. Winter: Okay, that's great. After that, Julian is about to go out, but his mom stops him. Carol: Julian, before you go, there's someone who wants to see you. Julian: Okay, who? Suddenly is Holly coming. Julian: Holly? Holly: Hey, Julian. Julian: What are you doing here? Holly: I came here to tell you, that i'm gonna stay here with you. Julian: Really? Holly: Yes. Julian: This is the best Christmas ever. Holly: And you're Santa Claus. Julian: Yes i am. Holly: I love you. Julian: I love you too. Suddenly Julian and Holly are kissing each other on the mouth. After that Julian and Holly are in the sleigh, on the way all over the world, to give people their Christmas presents. In the end everyone got what they wanted. They all wanted a Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.