(8:24)

Julian: No, i don't think that i am, can we come in? Liam: Who are you? Julian: My name is Julian, and that's my friend, her name is Wish. Liam: Okay, my name is Liam, come in. They go into the kitchen to the children. Olivia: Dad, who are they? Liam: That's Julian, and his friend Wish. Max: Hey, my name is Max. Olivia: And my name is Olivia. Julian: I like those names. Wish: Me too. Julian: Can i ask you both something? Olivia: Did you came to ask us, what we want for Christmas? Julian: Yeah, and other things. Max: Like what? Julian: About Christmas. Julian sits down next to Olivia, and then she goes over to Julian, and sits on his lap, while Wish sees it. Wish: Julian, you look more and more like. Julian: Wish, please don't say that. Wish: You look like a Santa Claus. Olivia: Wish is right, Julian does look like a Santa Claus. Julian: No, i'm not Santa Claus. Olivia: Are you sure about that? Julian: Yeah, i'm sure. Olivia: Okay. Julian: But we're looking after Santa Claus. Olivia: Really?Julian: Yeah, we're looking after the real Santa Claus. Wish: Yes, we are. Max: That's cool. Julian: Can i ask you two something? Max: Yeah. Julian: Have you seen a man, with a mean look?