(5:24)

Winter: I'm gonna do something, that i have planned on doing. Carol: What do you mean about that? Nick: Yeah, what's going on? Suddenly Winter takes a sack over Nick and Carol's heads. Winter: Now i got you both. Julian has just seen what Winter has done. Julian: Winter, what are you doing to my parents? Winter: I'm gonna take them with me, and you will never see them again. Julian: Winter, stop it, you can't take them with you. Winter: You can't stop me. Winter takes Julian's parents with him, he throws them up in Santa's sleigh, and then the reindeer flies away with Winter, Nick and Carol. Julian sees them leave the North Pole. Julian: Mom, dad, come back. Wish goes out to Julian. Wish: What happend? Julian: It's Winter, he just kidnapped my parents. Wish: That's not good. Julian: No, it's not good, but where are they're going? Wish: I don't know. Julian: I have to save them, it's my fault, that they got kidnapped. Wish: No, it's not your fault. Julian: Yes, it is. Julian is sad, because his parents got kidnapped. Winter and Julian's parents are landing in the sleigh. Winter: We're here. Winter takes Julian's parents with him. Suddenly the two kids Max and Olivia sees what Winter is doing. Max: What is he doing?