(23:24)

Suddenly Holly is coming. Holly: Julian, wait. Julian: Hey, Holly. Holly: Where are you going? Julian: Me and Wish are going home. Holly gives Julian a kiss on his cheek. Holly: Can i come with you? Julian: I don't know, you have to ask my parents. Holly: Okay. Holly goes over to Julian's parents. Holly: Hey, i'm Holly. Nick: Hey, i'm Nick Santa Claus, Julian's dad. Carol: And i'm Carol, Julian's mom. Holly: I really like Julian, can't i come with you? Nick: We don't know. Julian looks over at his parents, while they're talking with Holly, but then she goes. Julian and Wish goes over to Julian's parents. Winter is there too. Julian: Mom, dad, what are we gonna do with Winter? Nick: We can't trust him. Julian: But dad, he is your helper. Nick: He was my helper. Julian: Can't he come with us? Nick: Okay, fine. Carol: Winter, you're coming with us home. Winter: Okay. After that, they are going home, in Julian's dad's sleigh. Later: At Olivia and Max's home: Olivia: Is dad home yet? Max: No, not yet. Olivia: He said that he would be home today. Max: Maybe he is the on the way home. Olivia: Yeah, i wish he could come home. Max: Me too, i want to celebrate Christmas with dad. Olivia: Me too. Next day: It's evening: At Olivia and Max's home: Olivia and Max's dad Liam finally comes home. Liam: Hey, kids. Max: Dad. Olivia: Dad, you're home. Liam: Sorry that i was a little late, but Merry Christmas, here's your presents. They are opening their presents. Max: Thanks, dad. Olivia: Thanks, dad. Max: Merry Christmas. Olivia: Merry Christmas. Liam: Merry Christmas. At the North Pole: Nick and Carol are getting ready to crown Julian as the new Santa Claus.