Adventure Time Theory's 131-140

131. The Land Of Ooo is actually an imaginary world created by finn, to escape living in a War-torn post apocalyptic world.

132. orange princess and space Angel Princess are related.

133. Slime Princess was actully a human Before The Mushroom War. she underwent severe levels of Radioactive Fallout, that altered her Genetic make up so greatly,She Turned into a Huge Puddle Of slime.

134. In "The Real You", Finn's 4D sword did not turn into a Black hole because the 4D bubble did not Turn Into a black hole until a few seconds after it's Creation, giving Finn enough time to Destroy it Before it had the Chance.

135. During te Episode "Go with me" Marceline and PB had already Broken up. Marceline was truly trying to help finn by telling im What-She-Did to court her last Time. As an Act of moving on from her work according to "what was Missing". (?)

136. In the Episode "Holly Jolly Secrets", the video tape reaveals that the Ice King starts Hallucinating when he puts on the crown. This may mean that the Land of Ooo is just an Hallucination in Ice King's mind.

137. Susan Strong is Fionna's daugter or Vise Versa.

138. During the Episode "Go With me", marceline was deliberatly Sabotaging Finn's attemps to ask PB to couples movie night because she still has Feelings for her.

139. Many Locations that Finn and Jake venture to parallel with Biblical Localities: In the "City Of Thieves" the City has a likeness to that of Sodom and Gomorrah; in "The Witch's Garden" The garden itself Mirrors that of the garden of Eden; and the Boom Boom Mountains bears a Stricking Resemblance to Mt. Sinai.

140. It Wasn't The Magic Crown That Drove The Ice King Completely Crazy, It was the years of loneliness after Alienating everyone He'd Been Close To.