Adventure Time Theorys

1.Marceline Really DID lose something in the episode "What Was Missing", her Own Lock of princess Bubblegums Hair. Finns Wad Got morphed with her own, Too Embarrassed to admit that she kept it,went along with Finns Theory About her just tagging Along.

2.In the Episode "Marcelines Closet". Finn And Jake Play a game of Cloud Hunt. Finn chants:"Over The Mountain, The Ominous cloud, Ready To cover the land in a Shround, Hide in A Bushel, a basement, a Cave..... But when Cloud Comes a"Hunting no One's A'safe.

The Cloud the song refers to a nuclear bomb Cloud. people would run and hide to avoid breathing the toxic fumes. Children living in the War-Times invented the game, not knowing the true danger of the Clouds.

3.The Land Of Ooo and its adventures are just daydreams that happen when Finn dozes in school. In real Life, Finn is a regular student. the different kingdoms are the different grades, and the Rulers are the most popular kids. All the characters in finns daydream mimick his classmates.

4.In Marceline and Ash's genderbent relationship (Ashley and Marshall Lee's), Marshall was the controlling one. thats part Of why he naturally was alright hurting Fionna In Bad Little Boy, he had always been "rough" with women.

5.Princess Cookie (Baby Snaps) says to jake the he "Reminds him of a mailman he once knew". This is PC referring to his Father, who was also a mailman. His father Died in the war, and this is the reason why he was sent to the Orphanage

6.In The episode "Bad Little Boy", Marceline make up an epic fanfiction about Fionna And Marshall Lee. This was partly her getting out her feelings for Finn,and saying That She Loved Him and His Company. She was alright with Saying/hinting it, Knowing that Simon would Understand.

7.Flame Princess has Shorter hair in the Episode "Vault Of Bones". This Is Because her evil elemental matrix is Stabilizing because she is With Finn.

8.In "Buisness Time", the business men were found frozen in an iceburg. The same thing happend to Finn and This is How he was able to survive for hundreds of years and still be a baby. Then,When the climate of Ooo Changed,The Iceburg melted and Finn was Lost. He wandered into the woods and was found by Jake's parents

9.Simon Petrikov, a Human, used the crown and transformed into The Ice King. Finn used the Crown (in The Episode "Finn The Human") and transformed into the Ice Prince. However, In "Fionna And Cake",Cake used The Crown and Wasn't Bodily Affected. I Draw The Conclusion that the Crowns Curruption only works on Humans.

10.Many Rulers In Ooo are female because there was a Large Womans' Rights movement before the Mushroom War. Women Took Over Most Political Positions at time. Females continued being elected ever Since.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------