Adventure Time Theory's 111-120

111. Princess Bubblegum And Marceline are Secret Lovers but are Afraid to Admit it.

112. Finn has an Obvious love for Flame Princess, Which he Tries to deny, because he Knows that his heart will always belong to PB's, and denies it also because he is Sure that PB will soon Confess her love for him but she never does

113. The lord of Evil is Homophobic, and when Marceline was Together with Princess Bubblegum, his influence was one reason why they Broke Up

114. Finn has a Bonded relationship with PB, which he believes is her secret Admiration for Him, But really is just Expressing her comfortability with Finn, since she likes Marceline

115. The land of Ooo is the Ice King's way of Coping with an event or Mental Illness that made him go crazy (His crown). Finn and jake are either what he wishes to have become before he was Corrupted or his wish to be saved from doing the things he does (Kidnapping Princesses, Etc).

116. Finn's Pinkish sword is made from Ice, like Fionna's Retractable Sword, and the handle is made from the Gnarled branches From the Top of the Tree in the Candy Kingdom.

117. Earth as we know it ends when the world powers have a All-out nuclear war with one another. the energy Released tears the fabric of Space, Allowing for portals to open into other Dimensions. the "Vamps" and other Super-evolved beings (Etc. Lich) survive the "Mushroom War" and take over the world. Few humans remain above ground. the Rest are put into Cyro-sleep in Bunkers below ground. The humans that are stuck above ground slowly die out, leaving only a matter of thousands left in present day Ooo.

118. Finn is ageing at a proper speed, but because he was in a coma for Six months in the episode 'No One Can Hear You', Finn is now Fourteen Years Old.

119. When Marceline saw Finn, Jake, Beemo and Bubblegum running after the Door Lord, she Decided to use it as an Excuse to Apologize to Bubblegum. Marceline said the She Would 'Drink The Red from your pretty pink face', Because she was Trying to Break the Ice and Compliment her, But Keeping Cool. She Became frustrated when Bubblegum took it the Wrong Way.

120. Finn is the son of Beth and Chris from Bravest Warriors.