Adventure Time Theory's 121-130

121. Marceline and Princess Bubblegum are actually twin sisters; Marceline Queen of the Dead, princess Bubblegum of the living. thats why they are always fighting.

122. In the Fionna and Cake episode, Cake wore the Ice Queens tiara and Fionna knocked it off cakes head yelling "Take that off! You might catch her crazy!" As "Holly Jolly Secrets" revealed, The Ice Kings crown caused him To go crazy. Now the whole episode is a Fan Fic by The Ice King... so he Knows to a certain extent that he is not the Person he used to Be.

123. The puddle that jake rolled in when he was a Puppy was Radioactive. Fallout from The Mushroom War had altered the Puddle, and When Jake rolled in it, he was Given his Sterchy Powers.

124. Whatever Marceline and PB had in the past, one of them called it off. but based on reactions it seems PB did it. She's more angered by Marcy's actions. Her response to seeing Marcy in Go with Me was angry but marcy replied lightly with "Hello Bonnibel". also in the episode with The Door Lords, we learned Marcy gave a Rock shirt as a Gift (probably when they were together) and Marceline was Shocked to Know PB still had It. Probably because PB would of gotten rid of it when they Broke up. And Marceline only came with the gang so she could spend time with PB again because she misses her.

125. Jake seems to be older based on his Knowledge of Maturity and whatnot, but we know he and Finn were babies at the same Time (Dad's Dungeon). This is because Jake is actually maturing in Dog Years.

126. The majority of the Characters in Adventure Time are Relatives to the Characters in Adventure time with Fionna and Cake.

127. The Fire King and his Kingdom operate like a gang. That explains why Flambo talks like a 1920's mobster.

128. Jungle Princess's hair acts as a Throne for her Skull "Accessory"

129. if the ice King's Gender Bender was true, prince Gumball became King Gumball, married the Ice Queen and had princess Bubblegum as a daughter. Lumpy Space Prince became Lumpy space dad. Marshall lee, Heartbroken over the unhappy life Of Fionna, became the Lich King. this is why Finn was Able to defeat him, marshall could still Remember his love For Fionna.

130. The whole show is just a Series of acid Trips that Someone is going Through. the reason being that the user is using LSD in order to Cope with the Loss of a younger sibling Due to their own Irresponsibility, and is Personifying His/herself as Jake.