Adventure Time Theory's 21-30

21.Bubblegum can live forever, as in not dying of old age. But when severely wounded or hurt, she can die. She made Goliad since she knew the Lich would come back eventually, putting her in danger.

22.Billy mentions having a magic dog in the Episode His Hero. I think Billy's dog might have been a cousin or past Relative of jake. Thats One of the reasons he thought he might pass out when he saw it. (i know its not his Dad or his Brother because the dog Died when Billy was a Lot Younger.)

23.in "5 More Short Graybles",Cuber mentions that no one's had 5 fingers for a very long time. Finn has never been shown with 5 Fingers, so i think enough time has Passed between our present and the Adventure Time worlds present time that the Human DNA has subtracted a finger in the Eveloution Process.

24.Many Adventure Time Characters have "Jiggly" arms. This Is because of bone loss due to Nuclear radiation and Evolution.

25.In the episode "Henchman", Finn admits to marceline that Jake told him he came out of a Cabbage. Of course, they would have no real way of knowing this, Since they found him in the Woods stuck to a leaf. I'm thinking humans used cabbage Shaped war Bunkers or Something like that to Preserve their Existence.

26.The "gender-Bents" lived before the "Regulars". They were real, and Simon (Ice King) wrote made-up stories about Them.

27.Jake has a Parasitic worm. It Lives in his Stomach. This Parasite was Radioactive and originally lived in the Mud Jake rolled in as a Pupster. When the Worm Bit jake, it gave Him His Stretchy powers. Jake ponders on this Subjects, as stated in the episode "Jake VS. Memow".

28.All the land of Ooo and its Characters are Figments of Finn's mind. he imagined them to Cope with the Pressures and Struggles of Post-War Earth. They aren't imaginary friends, But more Like Dreams. The Characters are Based off people in his Life, Such as Jake is his tan,dog Loving pal and Beemo is a Young video game addict. He made Up the Land and its Adventures for Fun.

29.Beemo was a Young Boy playing a Video game when the Nuke bomb hit. He Was merged with the Console to create His Current Form.

30.The Lub Glubs are Mutated Like The Lumpy Space People,except the Nuclear Concentration was Greater.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------