Adventure Time Theory's 31-40

31.The Flame Kingdom was Created by a Devastating Volcano eruption. The citizens adapted to the sweltering temperatures, and The Nuclear Radiation set Their Skin permanently on Fire.

32.In Jake,s drawing of the Rainicorn-Dog Wars, there are UFOs in the Sky. I think space Aliens (perhaps the Martians) helped the Rainicorns. This Could be One of the Reasons Jake hated Magic Man so much.

33.Princess Bubblegum wa so upset when Marceline sang "I'm gonna drink all the red from your Pretty Pink Face..." because she and Marceline were Once Lovers. Their relationship ended when Marceline tried to drink the colour from the Princess' Face. She succeeded, and she Thought of it as a Lovey thing to do. But Princess Bubblegum took it the Wrong way. This is Why her face is a Whitish-pink in the earlier episodes and starts getting darker: she is gaining the color back. her and Marcelines relationship had never been the same since, Though they have Had some Thoughtful moments.

34.Marceline wears red a lot in Case she is in an Emergency and She is Starving ( she feeds on Red things) The grey and Pale Pink clothes she wears are ones she already sucked the Color from.

35.Did anyone Catch?: Simons article was written by Bruce Guese (Farmworld Choose Goose)!

36.The crown was Forged in Antartica by its ruler (it is Inhabited in the future). The King was Killed and its Inhabitants Scattered. The Crown was left, then Discoverd by The Scandinavian man. He Sold it via the black market to Simon, Not Knowing its powers. ancient magical wizards forged the Ice Crown for a King who wanted magical powers. The King got so powerful that he was killed in outburst. The Scandinavian dockworker had used to be an explorer and found it on his Travels. he never put it on and didn't Know its Powers. He just wanted to make some money.

37.Cotton Candy Princess (from Billy's theme) later gained the rank of Queen Cotton Candy. She is Princess Bubblegum's Mother.

38.Flambo is Hambo. The witch Ash sold him to brought him to Life by setting him On Fire.

39.The Rock Giants drumset in Five More Short Graybles is Ice King's

40.Simon Petrikov ( Ice King) found the Enchiridion in his travels long before he Met Marceline or Found the crown but Shortly after The Great Mushroom War began. he was planning to use it to get to Prismo and wish that the War had never Happend, but was never able to Open the Portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------