Chapter 8: Help

OHAIO, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! and to those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays"!~

It's actually in the middle of the night so I'm going to go and sleep and then I can finally celebrate christmas!

Health update: Still sick but it's getting better xD 

I decided to update since, well, it's christmas so here ya go folks!

Until next time, Minna, Take care and have a fun day!
~~~~~~~~~~

" - and that's why we need your help." Mira finished, leaning her back on the counter, while  Yukino stared at her with a troubled expression.

"Well, I could always try." She replied, Juvia shifting from one foot to the other.
"That would be much appreciated." Makarov said, sitting on the counter next to the standing Mira.
Natsu sat with his legs crossed, staring seriously at her, Happy sitting on his head.
Yukino drew one of her keys and Sting and Rogue stared at her, showing off no true emotion as she summoned one of her spirits.
Libra appeared before her and Yukino smiled slightly.
"I'm sorry Libra, but could you try and get in contact with Leo. We really need to talk to him."
Libra stared at her, not surprised, not shocked, not happy, she just merely nodded and disappeared.
"Now, we wait." Cana said, pouring booze into her mouth.
"Rest assure at least, Lucy isn't dead, that's for sure." Laxus spoke.
"How could you be so sure?" Romeo asked, tilting his head.
"Because that girl is one of the most stubborn girl's I know." Natsu added, smiling slightly. "And we would have noticed her contract being broken."
"Yeah! Right! I remember now." Romeo exclaimed. "If the owner dies, the contract is broken."
"That's right." Yukino said with a smile.
"We really are sorry for ruining your mission." Erza said with crossed arms.
"Don't mention it. We are happy to help." Sting cut in, smiling. "And if it's not too much trouble, we would like to help."
"You would?" Gray asked, raising his eyebrow in surprise.
"Yeah! Lucy is our friend too!" Yukino exclaimed, giving them a beaming smile.
Natsu grinned and Erza nodded with a smile.
"Can never be too much help." Makarov said, smiling at them.

~~NCH~~

"Clear the way!" An old man screamed as two men started to run into the small village house with the bloody unconcious girl.
People moved out of the way as two women prepared a bed for her, the women and the man that had found her standing near the window, looking beyond worried for the unknown girl's health.

The girl was placed on the bed and the white sheet instantly turned red and the old man scratched himself on the beard as a young lad ran into the crowded room.

"A man sent a message to a guild with mages, their healer was busy looking for someone." The lad blurted out in one go as he was out of breath. " we are on our own."

The old man cursed and a woman ran into the house.

"Prepare for surgery." The old man told the woman, that nodded. " we must save this girl at all costs."

The man that had found the girl - Luke - turned to the lad and squeezed his wife comforting on the shoulder.

"Which guild did you send for?"

"Fairy Tail, sir."