Chapter 3: Overreacting

Ohaio Minna! Happy Halloween :D! I hope you guys are out partying or some fun shit like that! I'm home alone so my night will mostly consider of music, candy and some writing xD Although it's already sunday here..-.-... I know I'm late...

Well whatever xD

Here is an update for you guys!!

~~~~~~~~

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing that you have to care about, fire brain." Gray said, crossing his arms.
"I specifically heard you say; "what an idiot", ice princess!"
"Well, you are wrong." Gray snapped, their head slammed in each other.
Everyone around them sighed.
"Natsu, Gray." Erza warned them, looking at them with a dark aura.
"Ah! We are the bests of buddies, ain't we Gray?" Natsu sang, a sweat pearl running down his fore head as he held a firm and friendly grip around Gray.
"Aye sir!" Gray agreed.
"Idiots." Charle said to herself while she heard the others laugh.
"With those two around, you can always get a good laugh." Macao said, taking a sip of his beer.
"I couldn't agree more." Max said, chuckling.
Cana grinned and Mira smiled.
The guild doors opened a figure was standing by the door opening.
"I'm back!" A familiar voice said as the figure took a step inside the guild, the light from the outside world leaving her body.
"Welcome back, Lucy!" Everyone screamed as the door shut firmly behind her.
She had a smile on her face, but something was off.
She noticed her favorite group of friends and walked up towards them, her hand resting behind her back.
"Welcome back Lucy." Erza said when Lucy stopped in front of them.
"Thank you, Erza. I take that the mission went well?"
"As well as it could." Erza said and glanced towards Natsu who snorted.
"If ice princess over her, would start minding his own business and letting me take care of the bad guys, since his a whimp and all, nothing like that would've happened."

Here we go again....

"What?!" Gray screamed, everyone stopping with what they are doing.
"Geez, ice cube, planning to make me deaf?" Natsu said, complaining.
"You are one of the most, arrogant, stupid, weakest people I've ever met!" Gray screamed in his face. "Did I say stupid?"
"Yes you did, Gray." Lucy said with a sigh and crossed her arms.
"Well, you are stupid!" Gray said, now sounding like a child.
Natsu's face went from amused to furious.
You could literally see his face turn red and the steam from his anger coming out from his ears.
"Why you-" Natsu started hissing.
"And what are you guys doing?"
Natsu cut himself off and swallowed.
Gray stiffened and turned towards the owner of the voice.
"N-N-Nothing!" Gray blurted out' shaking in fear.
"Did you guys just fight?" Erza said, a shadow falling over her face, making everyone in the guild shiver.
"No. Absolutely not! Right, Gray? We are the best of friends!" Natsu said, hugging Gray for protection from Erza's wrath.
"Yeah, like totally!" Gray said, agreeing with Natsu so that they wouldn't get in trouble. He was hugging Natsu and if it wasn't such a serious and sad moment, then Lucy would've laughed.
"Good." Erza replied and a smile appeared on her lips, making everyone shiver again at her mood swings.
"Hole guacamole! Lucy what happened to your hand?!" Wendy exclaimed, not quiet enough if Lucy might add.
Busted.
Lucy looked down on her hand that was bandaged and panic rose.
"Uhm....well, I was ambushed one of the wolves that chased me before you guys came. It kind of bit me." Lucy said, laughing awkwardly.
They all stared at her speechless.
"Whoopsies." Lucy said, scratching her head.
It hadn't been planned that they were going to see it, frankly,why did it matter? It was just a wolf bite, she had been through worse.
"Whoopsies?" Natsu asked in disbelief. "That's all you can say?"
Lucy flinched at his tone and laughed awkwardly again, feeling the sudden need to get the hell out of there.
"Yeah, why does it matter anyway? I've been through worse, this ain't nothing." Lucy replied.
"Did you have bandages with you on the mission or did you summon your spirits?" Wendy asked
Lucy didn't reply.
"Lu-chan! It could've gotten infected!!"
Lucy cringed.
"No big deal, wasn't far away from Magnolia when it happened anyway." Lucy said, frowning on why they were upset, "Look guys, I know you are upset but I can't see why you should be."
"Why we should be? Lucy this is your health we are talking about." Erza said, frowning.
"I can take care of myself." Lucy said, feeling slightly angry. "I'm not a child."
"We are not trying to be pushy, Lucy. We only wants wh-" Juvia said, placing a hand in her shoulder.
Lucy shrugged it off.
"Pity? This is what I get when I get a wolf bite?" Lucy asked, interrupting Juvia. "I am not dying. I am fully capable of handling things on my own. Like it or leave me the hell alone." Lucy said and turned around, storming out from the guild.

'' Wait? Why am I so angry? What did they do to me? They were only trying to be nice .'' Lucy's inner voice said.
Lucy huffed and decided that it maybe was time to cool off, and she knew just the trick.