Chapter 2: Wolf Problem

Hello Minna! Update! Yes! Finally!

Tough week but now I'm off school for a week! Freedom!! :D

Well, anyways.

Read this chapter and tell me how you like my story so far!

Love ya guys!

Until next time, Minna, Take care!

~~~~~~~~

Lucy ran along the path through the forest, her whip in her right hand and also Leo running on her left side. She took heavy breaths as her feet danced on the ground as she ran towards the end of the forest, a glowing bottle attached to her belt around her waist. She glanced over her shoulders and bit her lip as more wolves were chasing her now. Well, they weren't guards for nothing. She grinned as she reached the end of the forest, a big cliff appearing in front of her.

"Leo, return!" Lucy commanded and Leo nodded before he disappeared and Lucy drew her whip forward and then backwards. The whip grabbing a tree branch on the other side of the cliff.
Lucy stuck her tongue out at the wolves who snarled and howled. She jumped and gripped the whip with both of her hands and swung across the big cliff, landing safetly on the other side. She took a deep breath and turned around, watching as some of the wolves stopped and some fell off the cliff, for either stopping to late or being pushed off by the wolves behind that stopped too late. Lucy grinned widely and drew the bottle from the belt, throwing it up in the air and catching it with one hand.
"Gihee." Lucy smirked proudly.
She then turned around, falling to her butt.
"Lucy!"
" huh?" Lucy gasped, looking down, surprised at her chest. "Happy?"
"Who would've thought."
Lucy gasped and looked up, meeting the eyes of team Natsu.
"Minna!" Lucy smiled widely. "What a lovely surprise."
"Geez, Luce, what was that stunt you pulled?" Natsu said, crossing his arms.
Lucy rubbed the back of her head and laughed awkwardly.
"Nothing special really."
"You looked so cool, Lucy-San!" Wendy squealed, looking at Lucy with stars in her eyes.
Lucy once again laughed awkwardly, but then smiled at her. Lucy got up, Happy flying to Natsu, and attached the bottle once again to her belt.
"What are you guys doing out here?" Lucy asked them, attaching her whip on her belt.
"A mission." Erza shortly explained. "Care to join us?" Erza, smilingly, said.
"Ah, I would love too, but I have to get back to give this to the nice lady. " Lucy said, patting the bottle. "And then I'm heading home. Maybe another time."
"You sure?" Erza asked, " you want us to keep you company to the lady's house?"
"Nah, I'll be fine." Lucy said and gave her a big smile. "Well, gotta go. See ya guys back at the guild, and oh! Good luck on the mission!" Lucy said and waved as she walked away.
"There she goes again, declining our help." Gray said, crossing his arms as he saw Lucy walk off in the distance.
"Is Lucy sick?" Happy worriedly asked.
"No, Happy, but something is definitely up." Natsu said, narrowing his eyes slightly.
"Well, I don't like where this is going."

"Thank you so much." The lady smiled at Lucy, holding the bottle in her hand. " I can finally cure my grandson!"
"Ah, no problem at all." Lucy said, smiling, though, her body was feeling odd.
"What can I do to make it up for you?" The lady exclaimed.
Lucy smiled weakly, her legs feeling wobbly.
"N-nothing really, I'm just happy that I could help."
"Ah! Your kindness will not be forgotten!"
Lucy smiled and stepped out through the door.
"I hope that I will see you soon!" The lady screamed at her.
"Ah! Me too! Good luck! I hope your grandson will feel better soon!"
The lady thanked her once again and then closed the door.
Lucy sighed, the lack of energy taking a toll on her. She really shouldn't have used her keys and then her whip, this was really taking her energy.
Lucy stumbled through the forest, on her way to the train, but she only got halfway when she fell to her knees.
"Geez, did I use that much?" Lucy choked, gasping for air and her body feeling weak.
A golden light appeared in front of her and Lucy smiled in relief.
"Leo."
"Lucy!" Leo exclaimed, worried. "You really shouldn't use this much magic without resting!"
"I'm fine, please, find a place for me to rest. I'll be up in just an hour."
Leo sighed but nodded. He picked her up and carried her in to the woods, placing her by a tree. Lucy leaned on the tree and closed her eyes.
"I'll be protect you while you rest. Please, sleep well." She heard Leo say before she drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Natsu stretched his arms and yawned, walking inside the guild with his fellow teammates.
"Geez, I'm tired, and so hungry." Natsu whined, patting his now empty stomach.
Wendy giggled and Erza sighed.
"You are hungry, even thought you ate just before we got on the train." Erza said, rolling her eyes.
"His always hungry." Gray said, waving at Mira, which gladly waved back.
" Nuhu!" Natsu pouted, crossing his arms and he stopped.
Everyone sweat dropped as they listened and watched their conversation.
"Oh trust me, he is." Mira said, butting in.
Natsu snorted, crossing his arms in annoyance.
"Where is Lucy?" Wendy suddenly asked, looking around. "She should be here."
"She's not back yet from her mission." Max said, taking a bite of his sandwich.
"She isn't ? We just arrived to our destination when we met her, apparently by that time she was done." Wendy exclaimed, worried.
"Don't worry, Wendy, I'm sure she is just resting or sight seeing." Erza said, trying to calm her friend, and smiled.
Wendy nodded slightly, but couldn't stop the worry that was building up inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi-oi!" Lucy sweat dropped nervously as she backed away, from the now snarling wolf. How in the world it caught her scent so fast, she didn't know, but what she knew for sure was that this was one of the guards to that magical bottle, and now they wanted it back.
It howled and Lucy laughed nervously.
"No need to be angry, sure, I stole something, but that woma- wait? Why the fuck am I talking to a wolf?!" Lucy exclaimed to herself, blushing, and hoped that no one was around to hear her talk to herself.
The wolf snarled and Lucy took a quick step backwards.
"Nice wolf." Lucy said, searching for her keys while her eyes never left her enemy.
The wolf didn't like it, didn't like the fact that the girl was up to something. The wolf took off, startling Lucy that fell to her butt.
The wolf bit her hand, Lucy screaming in pain. She kicked the wolf in the stomach, the injury on her hand burning in pain. The wolf howled as it fell to the ground and, like the speed of light, got up and ran away like a scared cat.
Lucy cursed and looked down on her injured, and now bloody, hand. Her fairy tail sign was bloody and bruised.
"Gee, thanks for the blood." Lucy said in sarcasm to herself, wincing in pain as she touched the injury. "I gotta get back to the guild." Lucy thoughts and sighed.
"Wolf, you sure are going to pay for this someday, may karma be you unmerciful.