Chapter 1: Solo Missions

Ohaio Minna!

Welcome to my new story!! I started writing this story before I finished Within the darkness and I hope that you guys will like it! So here it is! The first chapter!!

Until next time minna, take care!!^^

~~~~~~

Lucy hummed as her eyes roamed the request board, hungry to find a good and easy mission, that will yet give her the opportunity to use her magic.

Mira watched Lucy with curious eyes as her siblings was talking in front of her, about animals and things that according to Elfman, was manly.
Lucy ripped off a paper and grinned widely as she then turned to her right and made her way towards the bar, towards the curious take-over Mage.
"I will take this mission." Lucy exclaimed, her whole face lit up in a bright glow as she slammed the request on the bar, Elfman and Lisanna turning at her, curious and surprised.
Mira picked up the request and sighed in relief, nothing too dangerous.
Mira picked up the request book and wrote in her name and the mission. This was the fourth mission she had been taking just this week, and it was only Thursday. The odd thing is that she hasn't been going out on missions with Team Natsu, nor have she been going out in missions with just Natsu and Happy.
She had been declining missions every day, leaving Natsu both speechless and surprised. To say that he was disappointed would be an understatement. The guild door opened as Lucy walked pass the table where Erza and Gray was sitting, looking at her with surprised and blank faces.
"Good morning, Minna!!" Natsu exclaimed as he entered the guild with Happy flying next to him.
"Morning Natsu!" Everyone screamed back with happiness in their eyes.
"Morning Natsu." Lucy said with a smile as she passed him. "See ya later." She said and waved as she walked away.
Natsu stood still, stunned as he turned around, watching a waving celestial Mage disappear in the distance.
"Where is she going?" Natsu exclaimed, surprised.
"She is going out on a mission." Erza said, walking up next to him, looking at the direction Lucy disappeared.
"Again?!" He screamed. "She's been taking missions the whole week!"
"And the week before that." Wendy said, appearing behind Erza. "Lucy is really working hard."
"Too hard if you are asking me." Gray added.
"Well, We didn't." Natsu said, giving Gray an bored expression.
"Oi!" Gray exclaimed in anger.
"Shut up, both of you. " Erza hissed.
"A-Aye!" They both exclaimed in fear, everyone sweat dropping.
"Is she feeling okay? She's not feeling left out or anything?" Wendy asked them, worry glowing in her eyes.
"Left out? How?" Erza asked her.
"Well, you guys are one the strongest mages in both the guild and in the team." Charle explained , crossing her arms.
"So? Lucy is also one of them!" Natsu exclaimed, pouting. " She is one of the strongest women I've met."
"Well, does she know that?" Charle said, raising her eyebrow.
Natsu opened his mouth but closed it, clenching his fists.
"Or whatever, she is maybe just working hard cause she is full of energy, how should I know, I'm an talking cat after all." Charle said, shaking her head and placing her paws on her hips.
"Don't forget, an flying, walking, talking cat." Happy added, smiling with a fish in his mouth.
"I'm not even going to bother asking where you got that fish." Charle sweat dropped.
Wendy giggled and Erza smiled.
Natsu stared down in the floor, thinking deeply about something.
"Oi, what'cha thinking about, fire brain?" Gray said next to him, staring at him with a bored expression.
Natsu groaned and crossed his arms.
"Mind your own damn business, ice princess."
"What the hell did you call me?!"
"What do you think, princess?"
"Don't call me princess, princess!"
"I'm not an princess! I'm a dragon!"
"As hell you-"
BANG, SLAM.
" That should teach them not to fight." Erza said with pride.
"O-oi, Erza, wasn't that taking it too far?" Wendy choked, sweat dropping.