Chapter 15 ~ Just Unbelievable

Hii :) 

I have holidays :D but the only thing is, its super cold (#winter) haha. I have quite a lot of plans for the coming week and i also hope to finish this book soon :P and get started on a few more ideas i have. 

I have also started watching vampire diaries and i'm addicted, why do i have so many addictions, is there no end! well i think i just get sucked in so easily and its like my #1 procrastination technique.

On the side is a gif of main guy Aiden hehe, isnt he sexy, i mean isnt he cute ;) I love the song on the right atm :)

Vote, Comment and Fan :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

Just Unbelievable

Xavier’s POV

I can’t believe I really told him, I could feel my smile gradually spread across my face. I lightly pulled my hand away from his and buried my face in my hands out of embarrassment. I could feel my face start to burn, I was so bad with these type of confessions. Love confessions made me feel so shy. 

We couldn’t just get together though, Sophie is still my girlfriend. I have no idea what I’m going to do, she’s going to be heartbroken. The thing is I don’t know how I’m going to be able to break up with her. I’ve never been with anyone else, so I don’t exactly have the experience. Hopefully she isn’t too upset and we can still remain friends.

There’s also the fact that Zac supposedly has a secret crush on someone, the curiosity is killing me. I know it doesnt have anything to do with us getting together, but it was still something i wanted to know, so badly. I just have to find out who it is, he’s my best friend so surely he will tell me... eventually. Otherwise I will have to set out on an investigation of my own and I'm sure my friends would want to join in and help me out. 

I lifted my head from my thoughts and turned to stare at Aiden. I didn’t know how I didn’t realise this earlier, but I guess I was trying to push it all away. I felt like I couldn’t possibly love him since I was in love with Sophie, but now I’m not so sure about her and just want to be with him. 

I took in his beautiful delicate features, his luscious hair and deep brown eyes. His light stubble and totally kissable lips. I blushed when I realised he had noticed me checking him out. He gave me a smirk and a cheeky wink. I chuckled at his failed attempt at being sexy and he just fake glared at me. 

At that moment, the door opened tentatively with Alex coming in with his hands over his eyes. “There better not be anything happening over a rating of PG in here, or I swear” he demanded, sneaking a peek through the gaps in his fingers.

"Why are you watching us Alex, do you want to join us?" Aiden asked questioning his peeking.I watched him blush then cross him arms and glare at us. He sat down on his desk chair and turned away giving us some privacy.  

I pulled Aiden into a hug and whispered to him so that only he could hear, “I really like you”.

“Awww, I knew it!” Amelia shouted as she walked into the room with Zac following close behind.

Aiden turned to her, “How did you even hear that, you were a whole room away” he said, then muttered ninja under his breath. I chuckled at him, laughing quietly on the inside.

“I was listening through the door” she admitted giggling to herself. I gave her a blank look, of course she would do that.

Aiden turned to her glaring and asked “What happened to privacy?”