Chapter 7 ~ Capturing the cute moments

Hii guys, so this is the consecutive chapter just like i promised, im hoping to see some votes and comments :D To the side is going to have a collage of pics of Ben bowers who plays Xavier. Soooo, read guys READ, haha hope u likeeee it

Paradise <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

Capturing the cute moments

I got out of the car and walked across the street. We walked in with a stream of people into the theme park  and I noticed it was quite crowded.

We bought our tickets and went into the theme park. It looked awesome. I hadn't been here in ages.  "Ok, let's split up into partners" Sienna announced. I glanced slyly at Xavier, catching his eye. He had a wary look in his eye, but nodded. Alex and Amelia left to the Haunted house and Sienna and Zac went to get something to eat. Leaving just me and Xavier, I quickly grabbed Xavier's hand and raced off towards the area with all the fun rides.

"Let's go, Xavier!" I shouted over all the noise. I felt like a little kid, I just loved theme parks so much. We went on a fast rides and a few rollercoaster type ones. We were messing around and teasing other, it was really great. It felt like we were becoming closer, which was defintely a good thing.

Then we went on this ride that spins you around fast. We sat together inside the crammed space, I grinned to myself. I held onto his hand and he had a slight blush on his face. As it spun, I got pushed around making me land on Xavier. I was hovering over him as the ride was gradually slowing down. I leaned closer towards him, staring him straight in the eyes, keeping eye contact with him.

I brushed my thumb over his lips, watching him slightly close his eyes subconsciously. I smiled at that, leaning in to go to kiss him, for real this time. But I slipped as the ride jolted to a stop, making me fall right on top of him. It puts us in this awkward position but taking advantage of it, I run my hand down his chest, over his abs then move off him just as the ride attendant opens the hatch.

Looking back at him, seeing that he was slightly frozen, "You have abs" I told him as I slipped out of the ride. He followed suit behind me, I glanced back at him, seeing his reddening face. "You're a little red Xavier" I told him in a teasing tone, "It's cute, you know" I gave him a smile and walked towards the next ride, queuing in the line.

He seemed a little quiet, maybe I had pushed it too far. But I had to get him to lighten up and have fun, it was our last weekend of freedom after all.

"Xavier, are you alright?" I touched his shoulder turning him around to face me. Looking up a little, I couldn't help but have a look of concern on my face. I studied his facial expressions as he answered, "It's nothing, I'm just a little tired, don't need to worry about me" a smile breaking out on his face.  "Ok good" I smiled back at him, letting it go for now.

We went on a few more rides after that then decided to call it a day, we were tired and the park was closing soon. Walking back to the entrance, I spotted a ride, the perfect ride to end our day, "Xavier, could we go on the Ferris wheel together?" "Sure, let's go" giving me a smile.

We ran towards the line and it seemed like they had the same idea as us. Sienna, Zac, Alex and Amelia were also in the line, just ahead of us. I waved at them and leaned against the railing as we waited in line. Then I was trapped, Xavier had both his arms on the railing. "No funny business up there, alright?" he said in an intimidating tone.

Did he really think that would stop me? "I would never" I smirked at him, walking towards the chair that just arrived. I sat down and Xavier sat next to me. "Seriously Aiden, I don't like heights"