Epilogue ~ Happily Ever After

Hii wattpad !!

This is the epilogue of I hart you too. This chapter is especially long because i just couldnt stop writing. I love these characters so much and i cant believe I've finally finished after 10 months. 

Thank you for supporting this book, i cant believe I've gotten over 5700 reads, 100 comments and 235 votes. You guys really helped me and encouraged me to complete my first book.

I'm really proud of how this book turned out and I can't wait to get started on the sequel :)

Dedication is to my best friend, go read her books too! and i love that song on the right

For the last time, vote comment and fan, it will mean the world to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23: Epilogue

Happily Ever After

Aiden’s POV

Time was flying by, today was Xavier’s, Zac’s and Sienna’s last day of school. After that they had exams, then their high school life was over and their university one began.  I stood at a distance where they couldn’t see me, whilst I watched them celebrate their last actual day of school. I was happy for them yet I don’t know how I was going to get through my last year of high school without them.

I tripped over a brick that was jutting out of the wall and fell flat on my face. I groaned lifting my head and meeting my eyes with Xavier’s. I blushed humiliated, he helped me up and I fell into his arms since my legs were still a bit wobbly. My mind flashed back to the New Year’s kiss we shared like this. My face reddened just thinking about it but at least Xavier couldn’t read my mind.

“Remember the last time you fell into my arms….” He started then I slammed by hand on his mouth, stopping him from speaking of that embarassing moment of mine. I slowly pulled my hand away once I was sure he wouldn’t say anymore. He smirked at me giving me that knowing look. I huffed standing by myself and glared at him. He poked my nose chuckling and walked back to my sister and Zac. 

I followed after him, watching his butt in those tight jeans. Before I knew what was happening I had walked into him. I was on top of him and this time he was the one face down on the ground. I laughed, I couldn’t help myself. He groaned and then out of nowhere, flipped me over so I was under him. He winked at me and I attempted to push him off me. Why is he so strong?

Before I could try again, he was pulled off me. I looked up in gratitude at Zac and thanked him with a nod. “Xavier, come on, we have to go!” he walked off with Xavier in tow. He turned around and waved to me sticking his tongue out at me. I blew him a kiss and walked over to Sienna. She was with a whole bunch of other girls and I walked closer then dragged her away.

“Sienna” I started, “I’m proud of you” I told her honestly clear in my voice. She looked all teary eyed and bought me in for a hug. “I love you bro; thanks for everything” she whispered softly to me. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek before moving away from her. “Make the most of your last day” I told her walking towards my friends. “Bye Aiden!” she called to me. I put a hand up in a wave and reached my friends. They were kissing and I stood there awkwardly. Clearing my throat loudly in annoyance they sprung apart startled.

I shot them a sorry look and sat down next to, sighing and leaning back against the bench.  Was this how it was going to be like, the two always together and me as the awkward third wheel. They’re my friends, best friends they wouldn’t leave me all alone. I’m just being negative and I know they wouldn’t do that that to me, well not intentionally anyways.