Chapter 12 ~ Is it just admiration?

Hii guys, omg its been way too long, a month, im super sorry for the wait, I hate school and i didnt know what to write, cries. I have holidays soon, but thats not before EXAMS omfg, someone save me , so im thinking i can finish this story soon and get something else happening aha, what do you think about that :P

So if you want more just comment and tell me so or just vote 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12- Is It Just Admiration?

Alex's POV

When the bell went for last class, I rushed out into the courtyard determined to get to Zac before he left. We needed to talk about the Xavier Aiden situation. I walked around the courtyard waiting for him to get out school. He couldn't have already left, could he?

I scanned my eyes over the emerging students, locking in on him with Sienna. I picked up the pace and caught up to him. I placed a hand on his arm, catching his attention. He turned around and shot me a smile. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked. He waved a quick goodbye to Sienna and turned to me.

"Sure, let's go to my place" he replied and made a gesture for me to follow him to his car. I walked behind him, thinking about what I had to talk to him about. I had to do something.

I hopped in and relaxed into the seat, so tired from school. We stayed in comfortable silence as he drove us to his house. Before too long, we had arrived at his house. I walked behind him, looking around his place, impressed by its beautiful design. I would love to live in a house like this one day.

"Nice house" I commented, admiration evident in my tone.

"Thanks, now come on lets go inside" he said grinning at me as he unlocked the front door and made his way to his room. I followed him across the hall towards his room.

When I stepped into his room I couldn't help but notice that it was filled with posters. It was mostly movie posters and celebrities, but one thing stood out. It was the wall filled with photographs, mainly including his friends and family, but some were just of him in various places. I went closer and admired the amazing moments he had been able to capture. "These are so good" I told him my eyes glistening. He gave me a cheeky smile in return and patted the space next to him on the bed. I took a few steps and landed next to him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Aiden and Xavier" I started with a sigh, "Do you know what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I know as much as Xavier has told me" he answered.

"All I know is that on Siennas birthday they kissed, then Aiden fell hard for him, then they became friends and now there is bad feelings between them" I told him, a frown settling on my face.

"I know what happened, so  last week...there were confessions and a fight"

"Really? what happened?"

"Xavier told me, that Aiden confessed his feelings for him and basically he rejected him"

"Oh wow, so Xavier doesn't have any feelings whatsoever for him?"

"I'm not sure, he's a pretty affectionate guy but in the past when people have told him they liked him he pushed them away"

"Then, do you think they could ever be together?"

"Maybe, if Xavier stopped being such an idiot and Aiden found a way to forgive him" he replied, his eyes drifting awkwardly towards the door as I struggled to find a response.

When our conversation finished, discomfort seeped in. I stared into his eyes, they were such a beautiful shade of brown. His soft luscious, black hair looked so smooth to touch. His lips looked so deliciously pink and kissable. I didn't even know what I was thinking by this point. The only thing that stood out in my mind was that I wanted a bit of him. Before I knew it I had touched his lips with mine. My eyes closed shut as lust overcame my conscious.The only thing I could think about was more.