Working?

"Please!!!!" Sonic pleaded pulling on Shadow's tail "I said no Sonic!" The black hedgehog growled looking back at the little blue blur who let go of his tail and crossed his arms glaring up at Shadow. "If you don't play with me I'll give you the silent treatment!" The little hedgie said looking away.

Shadow smirked "oh really" he asked looking down. Sonic opened his mouth to saw yes but stopped mid way and quickly closed his mouth, shaking his head no. Shadow bent down and pick up the angry hedgehog, who was still glaring. Shadow put him on his back before heading for the door. "Time for a piggyback ride" he said with a chuckle as he ran full speed.

He looked back at Sonic who was trying not to laugh. "Come on smile I know you want to" Shadow teased. Sonic looked away as the wind splashed on his face. After running for a while Shadow headed back home "come on faker I know you want to talk" he said as he dropped him on the couch. "No" Sonic replied before quickly covering his mouth.

Shadow chuckled "got you" he said with a smirk as Sonic picked up a bag and took a cookie out of it "hey Shadz this is the last cookie" he said with a teasing voice as he raised it to his mouth "you would dare" Shadow said narrowing his eyes at the blue blur.

Sonic chuckled before eating it "oops" he said with his mouth full. Shadow looked at him with a shocked expression "my cookie!" He whispered as he was about to get Sonic when the door busted open.

"Guys we got the last Chaos emerald!!" Silver shouted happily as Tails set up the machine "ok Sonic stand in front of the machine" the fox said as he got it ready.
Sonic quickly hid behind Shadow's leg "I'm scared Shadow" he whispered. Shadow picked him up and hugged him "it's ok I'll be holding you the whole time" he said standing in front of the machine with Sonic. "But Shadow it might affect you too" Tails said worried.

"Just shoot it fox boy" Shadow growled holding Sonic close. Tails closed his eyes before hitting the button, the Ray hit Sonic, sending both hedgehogs flying backward. "Shadow! Sonic!" Silver cried as he ran to the hedgehogs, "are y'all ok" he asked looking down.

"Get him off! He is heavy!" Shadow cried as Silver helped Sonic up , who looked normal "ugh my head! What happened?" He asked looking around. "You mean you don't remember?" Silver asked as Shadow got up. "I remember pushing Shadz out of the way..and that's all" he said as Shadow and Silver looks at each other "oh" Shadow said before he chaos controlled away. "What's up with Shadz?" Sonic asked confused.

"He just needs time" Silver said looking at Tails who looked surprised.

*******************
There is like 2 or more chapters till we finish my first book yay! Hope y'all like it