Pay back

Shadow woke up with Sonic still in his arms. He shaked the sleeping kid softly "hey Sonic get up" he said is Sonic's eyes started to open. "5 more minutes mommy!" He whined as he turned to get in a good position , but the minute he did he fell of the couch and on the floor, face first. "Oww..." He mumbled as he could hear Shadow laughing his head off.

"Oh my gosh Sonic, is your 8 year old brain affecting you that much?" He asked between laughs. Shadow got up and stood right in front of Sonic who was still on the floor. Suddenly Sonic jumped up and tackled Shadow to the floor.

"Hahah now who is to slow now?" Sonic asked as he was siting on Shadow's stomach. "I wonder if the ultimate life form is tickle-ish?" Sonic asked with a smirk as Shadow made a poker face, "I'm not" was all the back hedgehog said as Sonic smiled more.

"You do know your not strong enough in your state to hold me down right?" Asked Shadow as Sonic started to tickle Shadow's stomach. "Ya I know" Sonic said as Silver walked in and held down Shadow's hands that were above his head.

Shadow's eyes widened slightly as Sonic started to tickle Shadow's sides. Sonic stopped as the ultimate life form started to smile slightly. "You better stop Sonic" he growled as Sonic sat on his legs and took of his shoes. Sonic started tickling his feet and laughed as  Shadow bursted out laughing "S-Sonic hahahah S-Stop!!! This isn't funny hahahah!!!!"
Sonic just laughed like crazy, "then why are you laughing?" He asked with a smile.

Silver used his power to hold down Shadow's hands as he started to tickle his sides while Sonic tickled his feet. "Y'all will pay! HAHHAHAHAHA!!!" Shadow was now laughing like crazy trying to kick them away.

"Haha silver!! Hahah I hahah smell burning! Hahaha" Shadow managed to stay as Silver froze. "My cookies!!" He yelled as he ran to the kitchen , letting Shadow go.

Sonic was pushed of Shadow and looked up to see Shadow with a smirk on his face. "You still think it's funny?" He asked looking down at Sonic.

"Ya!!" Sonic laughed as he got up and ran out the door laughing "come on slowpoke!" The blue blur yelled as he ran of. Shadow smiled before running after him with Silver behind them. "You lied! My cookies came out perfect!!!"

***************
Sorry for short chapter but there are only a few left so yay!! I hope I can finish this story good.