Friendships and Hospital Trips

Start from the beginning

Whenever Kelley would be hanging out late with Alex and Ali, I would hang with Ash. The time difference between Paris and New Jersey was really different, and it was still different between Paris and Washington. But Ash would always text me or talk to me when Kelley was asleep or practicing. We've really become good friends, she was a lot like a best friend to me now.

"How are ya kid?" Ash asked, as I laughed into her shoulder.

"I'm alright." I said, as she let me down from her waist.

"What happened to your arm?" She asked.

"Um, one of the impacts from the bomb shattered the bones." I said, looking down at my arm.

"Shattered?" Ask questioned.

"Yah, all the vibration and impact to my arm caused the vines to separate-or shatter." I told her, and she sighed.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, and I nodded.

"Yah I'm good, and I'll be ready for Rio." I told her, and she smiled.

Everyone else hugged me and made sure I was okay. Alex and Tobin gave us a tour of the house, and then a surprise came to us all. Tobin opened their patio door, as a small golden retriever ran inside. It ran straight for me, and jumped up at me. I fell onto my butt, as the puppy jumped into my lap. It started licking my face, as I wrapped my good alarm around its small body to pet its back.

"Everyone, this is Leo." Alex said, as the dog pushed me down onto my back. I laughed out, as Leo continued to lick my face.

"I can see he likes Em." Tobin said, as I continued to pet the puppy.

"Look Kel." I said, looking up at Kelley. "Tobs and Alex got a dog."

"I can see that." Kelley said.

"He's so cute." I said, playing with his floppy ears. Tobin came over and picked Leo up off of me, as Kelley pulled me to my feet. "We need a puppy." I said, putting my face close to hers.

"You're covered in dog slobber." She said, scrunching her nose.

"Oh, so a kiss is out of question." I said, bumping my nose with hers.

"Yes, a kiss is out of question." She said, putting her hands on my face.

"Come on Kel, give me a kiss." I said, as she pushed away from me.

"No." She shrieked, running away from me. I ran after her, wrapping my good arm around her waist. "Emily!" She cried out, as I brushed my cheek against hers. "Emily, stop!" She laughed, as I pecked her cheek.

"Say we can get a dog, and I'll stop." I said, continuing to kiss her cheeks.

"Em!" She cried, as I kissed all over her face. "Fine, fine! We can get a dog!" She said, as I smiled at her.

"Really?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yah, really." She said, smiling at me. I quickly pecked her lips, and then helped her to her feet. "Now go clean your face. I love you, but that was disgusting." She said, brushing off her cheeks. Someone was in the bathroom downstairs, so I quickly jogged up the stairs. Making the sharp left to the nest bathroom, I opened to door. One the door was swung open, I saw Carli and Hope kissing. Covering my eyes, I stumbled back out of the bathroom.

"Sorry-sorry." I said, trying to back out of the bathroom.

"Em." I heard Carli say.

"No, I should have knocked." I said, backing up.

Feeling my foot hit the edge of a step, I stumbled back. Falling down onto my butt, I slid down the stairs. My back scrapped against the steps, as I hit the bottom landing. Clenching my eyes shut, I groaned out.