Oh My God(Shay's pov)

Gabby and I pull up the ambulance at the scene where Boden, Truck, and Squad are just arriving. We all hop out of are vehicles waiting for Boden's command. 

"We got a 5 story building in flames. The fifth is not fully in flames, but the floor is filled with smoke. Apparently there was AA meeting we have civilians, find them, get them out, then will out the flames out. Kelly, you and squad get in from the bottom and check for civilians. Casey, Herman, Mouch, and Mills, will come in from the top and escort civilians to the top where Otis and Cruz will be waiting at the ladder. Shay, Dawson, prep for casualties. If it's to much call in for more ambulances at the scene. Go!" Boden says. 

 Gabby and I stand next to the ambulance waiting for victims. 

"Chief, we got and causality up here on the 4th floor." Herman said.

"Send him down the ladder, Herman. Shay and Dawson willing be waiting with a stretcher." Boden says.

"Yes, sir." Herman says. 

"Shay, Dawson, got a victim coming doing the ladder." Boden announced to us. 

I pulled the stretcher out the ambo and meet Gabby at the ladder. 

"Did you miss the excitement?" Gabby teased with a smile. 

"Hell yeah. I look good cover in sweat, dirt, ashes, and blood." I say with my cocky smile. 

"Comin' down!" Herman yelled as he slowly climbed down with  the victim in his hands. 

When Herman reaches the ground I immediately take the young man out of his arms and set him on the stretcher. Gabby took out the stereoscope and listen to young man's breath.  

"Breathing is uneven. Possible pneumothorax." Gabby says as we roll the stretcher in the ambulance. 

"I'll check for any breaks or cracks in the ribs." I say as close the ambulance back doors. 

Gabby nods and jumps to the drivers seat. I hook up the young man to the machines. I grab the scissors and cute open and his shirts, that's when I see it. 

"Oh my god." I say out loud.

"What is it Shay?" Gabby ask as we race to the hospital. 

"What the hell is this?" I announce.