Is that Really Good News? (Dawson's pov)

When the two doctors came walking toward us I immediately got up and met them half way. 

"Is Shay okay?" I ask as there in hearing range. 

"As good she can be at this moment. I'm Doctor Lee and this is colleague Doctor Stewards, we preformed on Ms. Shay." Doctor Lee said. 

"Ms. Shay had major trauma to the head. She has some swelling and brain bleed. But other then that she's find, it's just matter of time when she wakes up." Doctor Steward says. 

"Ms. Shay also sustained some trauma to her ribs due to being thrown against the walls of the ambulance. She has 7 broken ribs on almost punctured a lung, so we'll keep a close eye on that. She also managed to break 3 fingers, other then that Ms. Shay will be fine." Doctor Lee says. 

"Can we see her?" Kelly ask. 

"Yes but only three of you since she's in ICU." Doctor Steward says. 

"Thank you, doctors." I say. 

Kelly nods at the doctors. 

"Whoever wants to come can come but right now me and Dawson gotta see our girl." Kelly says. 

Kelly and I walk to Shay's room but before we open the door we take a breath. Kelly sticks out his hand for me to take. I gladly accept his hand, together we open the door to Shay's room.