What A Good Night(Gabby's pov)

As we're driving Shay leans toward me and starts kissing my neck. I groan pleasure. 

"Sweetie, as much I'm enjoying this, we can't. Not when I'm driving." I say as try to focus on my driving. 

"Alright, just cause I love you." She say as sits back in her seat. 

I drive Shay and I safely home, when we get in Shay and I share a passionate kiss. She pushes me up against the wall gently. She moves down to my neck. I tangle my hands in her hair and push her closer to me. 

"Is Kelly here?" I ask in a haze. 

"No, he's spending the night and Erin's." Shay says as she moves up to my lips again. 

I nod my head and connect our lips again and I wrap my hands behind her neck and she wraps her arms on my waist. We made out on the door for about 10 minutes before I pulled away and started walking up the stairs to her room. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Where you going?" She ask. 

"There's a sale in your room, clothes 100% off. You might wanna check it out." I say with a smirk and wink. 

I run upstairs with Shay on my tail. When we enter her room she kisses me and sets me down on her bed, she takes of her shirt and I do the same. Shay kiss down my toned stomach. She stops right at the waist of my pants. She lifts up and looks at me. 

"Are you sure?" Shay ask. 

I nod yes. 

"Gabby, look me in the eye and say yes. I don't wanna do this if your not ready." She says sternly. 

I open my eyes and I sit up. 

"Leslie Elizabeth Shay, I'm ready to do this. I trust you." I say as I kiss her. 

"I love you." She whispers against my lips. 

"Then show me how much you love me." I whisper back. 

Shay unbuttons my pants and rips them off my legs. She wraps her tongue on my panties and drags them down off my legs, turning me on in the process. She enter in me with two fingers, I gasp in suprise. Shay leans up and starts sucking on my boob. I moan and moan till I reached my peak. 

"Uh Shay." I groan out as I almost reached it. 

"I love you." Shay whispers out before she slammed her fingers into me using her hips for leverage. 

"Shay!" I scream out. 

My back raised of the bed and slammed back down into the table. Shay came back up and cuddled in behind me. 

"You never go to..." I start but I was cut off by Shay. 

"It's okay. Go to sleep I know I rocked your world." She say as she closes her eyes. 

I turn back around and join her and a nights rest.