Best Morning Ever(Shay's pov)

I woke up this morning to a empty bed and the smell of bacon. I groan as I sit up rub my eyes with the back of my hand. I get up and bend down to pick up my pants and shirt. I walk out Gabby's bedroom and I see Gabby dancing while cooking. I hear hum gently as she groves to the music coming threw her earbuds. I sit down on the chair and watch Gabby as she cooks. When she turns around and sees me she takes out her earbuds and smile. 

"Did I wake you?" She ask as she grabs two plates. 

"Not at all. When do you have to head to work?" I say as I grab two cups and coffee mugs. 

"In about a hour. What are you going to do since I'll be gone and you have to go have a check up at the doctors?" Gabby says as she starts putting food on our plates. 

"I'm gonna hang out with my siblings." I say as I pour coffee into the mugs. 

"What about your parents?" Gabby ask looking up at me. 

"I just wanna hang out with Jonathan and Meghan. Can't have parents cramping up my style." I say with a smile as I sit down next to Gabby. 

We start eating breakfast p, everyonce in a while catching glances at each other. After breakfast we cuddled on the couch till Gabby went to work. As soon as she left I got dress for my doctors appointment and drove to the office. While I was driving I called Johnny. 

"So I'll pick you and Meghan up at your hotel and I'll take you to this awesome pizza place." I say as I drove.

"Okay, what time?" Johnny ask. 

"2 maybe 3, depends on the doctor, I'll call you when I'm on my way. Love you, Johnny." I say as I parked the car. 

"Love you, too Les." Johnny says. 

I hang up the phone and I walk into the doctors office.