Chapter 9: Friends til the End

Chapter 9: Friends til the end

I left Ashlyn and Serena to go visit Hunter and Devin. I smiled to myself as I thought of all the great times I've had with them. I pulled up to Devins house.

"ROSIE!! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!" He yelled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Can't breathe" he let go as I took in a deep breath.

"How are you?"

"Good you?"

"I'm great I have a new girlfriend too!"

"Really?!? Who?!?" I was happy for him and all but he was bad at picking girls. They were mean and just wanted to use him.

"Rose her name is Elizabeth." He looked at me seriously.

"OH. MY. GOSH IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" I yelled.

"Thanks" he laughed. I let out a giggle.

"Have you talked to Hunter?"

"Yeah he's coming over" there was a knock at the door. "And that must be him"

"Heyyy Devin" he pulled in for a bro hug

"HUNTER!!"

"ROSIE!!"

"I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too. I have to talk to you about something"

Oh no he's acting fatherly.

"You've haven't been around lately. You've mad new friends... And hang out with your celebrity boyfriend and his celebrity friends. Do you still even care about us?" That hurt me of course I still care about them! Why would he think that!?!?

"Hunter you and Devin are my brothers til the end, my prank crew, and my best friends. You stick by my side when I need you. You two have been my shoulder to cry on. And I thank you for that. I love you bro."

"I love you too"

------------------------------

Aha! Cliffhanger

I know, I know bad chapter. It's short. But I'll have a better one up next ok?

Byeee

.