19.

Natasha opened Thor's room and began to search for his mead.

"Steve. Where does he keep his mead?" Natasha whined.

"Just keep looking."

Natasha came across the mead and gave a mini fist pump on he air. Steve looked over and smiled then opened the door, legging her out. They rushed back to their room and collapsed onto the bed. They lay next to each other and gazed up. The ceiling illuminated I'm different colours. Then showed the galaxy.

"Hmmm. That looks beautiful." Natasha smiled.

"I know. She is." He whispered.

Natasha sat up and looked at Steve. He sat up to and faced her to. Their eyes met, then Natasha looked at his lips. She couldn't urge the resist to just throw her body over him and kiss him.

"You know Nat-"

Natasha couldn't help it but grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a kiss. Steve was shocked but kissed her back. It was battle of the tongues and Steve was clearly winning.

"Hey, where's Steve and Nat?" Tony asked. "Why aren't they here."

"I'm not sure. Leave them. They are old enough to know what they are doing." Bruce said.

"Guess your right. How long till this thing ends?" Tony asked.

"About in two hours. Gentlemen, Brace yourself." Clint joked.

They both lay in bed panting and sweating. A red cover frolicked over their bodies. Natasha was surprised, on what Steve Rogers and herself had just done.

"Your not drunk?" She asked.

"Could be if you pass the mead, then.." He trailed off.

She passed the mead and pours him some, and some for her own. She swirled around the mead, and sighed.

"Cheers?"

"Cheers."