9

They walked downstairs and out the door. Slowly, the walked to the stable, before they were stopped by a wolf whistle.

"Where you fine ladies going?" A young man asked.

He had blue eyes and light brown hair. He had two other boys beside him. One with blond hair and green eyes, and another one with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"After all these years Logan, you still stay down the road?" Natasha laughed, then gave him a hug. "Sorry Fince, Betty has a boyfriend." She told the boy with the dark brown hair.

"But he can still take though." She protested,"As friends."

"Looks like you've got Sandy this year,Laura." Natasha smirked.

"Who said there's anything wrong with Sandy." Laura replied with a small nudge against his stomach.

"Hey, can you bring out the horses? Tie them down to the ranch rope, near the car." Natasha asked.

"Sure thing. Fellas." Logan replied.

Natasha rushed back inside the house and opened and safe. She took her gun and knife, just in case and some money. All went well until she heard loud voices from outside.

She began to walk outside to see that there was an altercation between Logan and his friends and boys. Thor grabbed Logan by shirt, and began was about to punch him when..

"Put him down. Now."

"But Miss Natasha, he has just insulted the way I have fore spoken. Thy is rude." Thor said.

"All he said was are you around here? You speak, so funny as weird. Then he said it was humour before big fist took matters into his own hands." Fince said.

"What did you say?" Steve asked getting up into Fince's face.

"Your boys did start this." Laura said.

Natasha pushed Steve away from Fince would was being then chocked by, and pushed Thor away so he could put down Logan.
"What's wrong with you?"