4.

The girls passed out on Natasha bed. It was already the next day. Bottle, cups, makeup and sticky notes flooded the room. Natasha was on the floor, Betty lay in the bath tub, and Laura was on the stair case, snoring. It was one hell of a night for only three young ladies.

Suddenly the door was knocked on. Natasha woke up and rubbed her eyes. She checked the time and saw that it was 10:00 exact in the morning.

'Who is knocking at 10:00 in the morning?' She thought to herself. Betty and Laura woke up to and looked around and saw the mess. The door was knocked on again, and the three of them dashed to the front door.
"Nat?" The girls whispered.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"I'm scared." Betty said.

"Same here." Laura pouted.

Natasha nodded two. She was scared, but didn't want to admit it. She was the Black Widow after all, fear was no option. But, they only way to not be scared, is to face your fear. She placed her hand on knob and took of the chain. She slowly twisted it and...

"Wait! Betty, grab that knife." Laura asked.

Betty took it and handed it to Laura, who gave it to Natasha who mouthed a thank you. She opened the door and...

"Guys!" Natasha smiled.

The boys stood there with a smile on their faces and had their things and belonging in their hands.

"Can we come in?"