12.

Natasha and Steve went back to the tower, just talking and chilling.
"Nat, I have small surprise."

"What is it?" She sighed.

Steve pulled out a cow hat and placed it on his head. He took his leather and showed his blue plain shirt, tucked inside blue jeans, a golden belt.

"What?"

The lift doors opened a full Texas themed went on. There were girls and boys dancing, singing and playing games. Natasha gasped and walked inside the party. Her eyes couldn't believe it.

Natasha walked straight into the crowd to see the Avengers at the bar sitting down and talking among themselves.

"You guys are the best." Natasha smiled.

"Actually Steve is. He planned it all, and we went on with it." Clint said.

She turned around and saw Steve talking to Agent Carter. Her heart slowed down, but saw that he was happy.

She quickly ran down to her room, and dresses into a red checkered shirt and a white tank top. She tied the two, and put on light blue jeans. She put on her cow boots and her hat. Natasha went back upstairs to see Steve bored to death with Sharon, but saw her reflection and smiled again. Her favourite song began to play and dance began.

"Nat!"
She spun around her heel and winked at him.

"Let's dance!" She told him.

Natasha dragged him onto the dance floor and began to dance the 'hoedown' with him. She kicked her legs over his back, whilst he was still holding him. They shuffle and clapped three times. She spun on her heel and did the countryside twist with Steve behind her.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"For what?"