5.

Natasha looked back at the girls who were glaring ahead of them.
"So, who is it?" Betty asked.

Natasha gave a fake laugh and widened the door open even more, showing the Avengers at the door. They gave them a small smile and a wave, before Betty hugged Banner.

"Bruce." She slurred. "Baby, your here." She coughed.

"Whoa. Betty what's going on? Have you been drinking? You have, haven't you?" He asked in
a soft tone.

"No?" She said in a denying tone. She kissed him on the check, before collapsing into his arms.

"She's not the only one." Natasha slurred.

They entered the house and began to admire the rooms. Each person fit to have their own room, seeing that there was so much space. She held onto Steve for support, seeing as she couldn't stand on her own to feet properly. She was tired and her head was killing her. It was pounding so hard, it was literally like a hammer hitting metal.

"Well. Nat, I'll see at the Festival tomorrow. And I'll text you. It was nice meeting you guys." Laura said nervously, with her hand trembling behind her back.

"Yeah, let me walk you out." Natasha replied, holding her head.

The two girls, walked out onto the porch and sat down. Laura was giggling and snorting, just like Clint would do.
"What is it?" Nat asked.

"The Avengers. Who knew that they are all so good looking. Especially the one with the brown hair, and the grey eyes. Clint, his name?"

Natasha nodded, and called for a cab to take her home. They joked about and laughed with each other, until her cab came.

"See you tomorrow."