17.

"Ok. We are now 5 minutes late. Where is Natasha?" Tony whined.
"It's going to look bad on our reputation."

"Tony relax. She's a nature woman. Ladies always take their time. It's natural." Steve said.

"Bu-"

Tony was cut off the sound of the life opening. Out came a beautiful, stunning woman. She was a red dress that was tight, like the top of a corset from waist below, the dress was spread outwards. Her makeup was simple and plain, but some made her eye shine, and glisten. Her hair was longer than a shoulder length, and was dyed a brighter shade of red. In her hand a black lace mask dangled, as her green eyes shifted towards the men.

There was silence is the room, and no-one said anything and just looked at complete beauty.

"Red. You look hot." Tony smirked.

"You see, that's my sister." Clint smiled.

"Miss Natasha you look stunning." Thor said whilst kissing her hand.

"Natasha you look fantastic." Bruce complemented.

All eyes went to Steve rejoice froze. He didn't say anything and his mouth and open a tiny bit. Tony hit him, causing him to wake up from his mini daze.

"You looks b-beautiful." Steve stuttered. "Tony?"

"Let's go."

They put on thee masks and began to walk outside. Natasha clung onto him as the camera's flashed in her face. Steve found her hand, and they got into the car.

"Thanks."