The Host Clubs beauty.

Start from the beginning

"Careful with her though. She's still weak and her injuries are still there as well as her training." Said Tamaki.

"So... that means you can't fight back and that's why you ran?" Renge's smile grew even larger and more evil looking.

"Guess you're right. Wow, you're pretty harmless now huh Yuri?" Smiled Tamaki, I rose my fist and hit him in the stomach.

"How's that for pretty harmless Blondie?" I asked.

"NO! We can't go back to that mean nickname." Said Tamaki.

"It isn't mean. It's observational. You're blonde. So your nickname is Blondie. Got an issue?" I asked holding my fist up.

"Nope! No problems here." Smiled Tamaki trying to pry Renge off of me.

"Let her go Tamaki. Renge, you may do as you please. She'll be out of it soon with that medicine. What did your doctor say Yuri. You'll be quite weak and slow and won't have much power not to mention will be.... giggly?" Smirked Kyoya.

"Have I told you lately that I think you're the devil?" I asked.

"Many times..." He then smiled as I felt light headed, suddenly Renge rose up and pulled me with her, my dress swaying and framing my figure.

"Let's go!" She yelled.

"But I'm tired..." I yawned.

"Too bad! Let's go have some fun!" Yelled Renge  pulling me along by the hand.

Suddenly I felt faint, the room became blurry for only and instant and before I realised it I had fallen quite literally into Tamaki's arms.

"If you wanted to hug me that bad you should've told me." Said Tamaki swinging me around.

"You're wrong, I felt faint that's all. Now please put me down I'm getting dizzy." I mumbled.

"Alright." He smiled, placing me down.

"Renge, maybe you could talk to Yu Chan in here?" Said Mitsu. Thank you!

"That's a perfect idea! Is that alright with you?" Asked Renge.

"Sure I guess so... come to think of it. Why aren't there any lessons today?" I asked looking towards Kyoya.

"Oh, that's because some people that ate the fish meat in the cafeteria yesterday got food poisoning including teachers, but all students that didn't eat the food had to come into school." Replied Kyoya.

"Alright, thank you Kyoya." I smiled, he just smiled back.

"Why didn't you call him senpai!?" Yelled Tamaki.

"Sorry, he gave me permission." I said back, wide eyed.

"Oh alright! Well you can just call me Tamaki if you'd prefer? Or Tama Chan like Honey senpai?" Asked Tamaki.

"Tama chan huh? Nah that's Mitsu's thing, besides it's also kind of weird if I call you that. I'll think about it." I smiled.

"Bully." Whispered the twins.

"I'm not a bully." I whispered.

"Yeah you kinda are. You just shut him down completely." Said Haruhi.

"Really? You too Haruhi?" I asked.

"Yup, maybe you should apologise?" She offered.

"Yeah I suppose so..." I muttered walking over to the emo-fied Tamaki Senpai.

Tamaki's POV.

"Tamaki Senpai?" Whispered a female voice, I turned to see Yuri standing there with a handkerchief as she wiped my anime tears away.