breaking away part 2

Authors note: Hey guys! So I've finally hit way over 100 reads. Thank you for everything. Please comment and vote, don't forget to follow me and please enjoy xxx.

Btw please read my other work Monsters- I've created a storyline and characters so I hope you like them xxx

Yuri's POV.

What the hell is wrong with him? My dad's always been judgemental but he's never insulted the people I choose to hang out with. Sure the Host Club are a group of morons, but they at least accepted me... or at least I think they do.

"Yu - Chan! Quickly come to the club room Kyo-Chan has a suprise for us!" I still hate what that blonde midget did. But there was no denying when he smiled It was kinda cute.

"Okay! God don't you ever quieten down!?" He just smiled at what I said and ran to the club room with me walking behind him.

As I entered the club room instead of the normal rose petals there was a warm breeze... Wait what?

"Ah hello Yuri. Welcome to our tropical paradise." Said Tamaki.

"Alright blondie what's going on here?" He seemed to be stabbed once again by me and returned to his normal emo corner. This was a sign I had done my job.

"It may be cold outside. But here at the Host Club it is the perfect temperature to melt our customers hearts." Said the twins. Once again in perfect unison.

"Yuri. Before you put on your costume please come over to my table. I need to speak with you." Said Kyoya. He was never this serious.

"Um okay." I glanced strangely towards him as he sat down in front of me. "So what's this all about?" I asked.

"As of late, I've realised that you have been willing to talk to us more, as well as noticing that you may even be enjoying yourself."

"Where would you get these ideas from?"

"Oh why I would get them from you." My heart jumped into my throat as he smirked at me. After looking around to make sure the others weren't listening I continued to speak to the shadow king.

"I haven't told you anything of the sort, and this so called secret that I have, is one that I'm not even sure about so you should probably explain."

"Fine. I saw you and your father in my families hospital. Our main hospital I might add. During your argument and some very harsh words from your father (the argument wasn't fully mentioned since it would have taken forever sorry guys xx) I heard you yell at him that you enjoyed being with the Host Club and even standing up for us. The people you claimed to 'not be friends with'. Why is that? You must have a reason, and we should probably talk about why you didn't tell me or the others including your best friend Haruhi that you were a girl." He smirked at me evilly, I knew I shouldn't of agreed to talk with him.

"Do you always eavesdrop on your patients? But yes your right I am a girl, and I MAY have said those things-but sadly there is no way to prove it." I smirked right back. Until he grabbed the end of my wig and smiled. it looked kind, but I knew that there was an evil meaning behind it.

"What are you doing?" The other Hosts didn't even know what was happening, I guess that's why he was showing his shadow king self.

"I'm making you realise what I could do that could very well ruin you, and I can also gather some dirt. You now have your own debt-if you refuse then I will tell EVERYONE who you are, that you enjoy the Host Club and that you are really a girl."

"You wouldn't... Even you can't be that mean."

"Really?" As he said that he slowly started to pull at my wig, I felt it gradually slip, I didn't react until it nearly fell off and I quickly grabbed it desperately. He just chuckled, obviously he was amused. "Now that you understand what I've been telling you. How about we discuss what you must do?" He once again smiled finally letting go of my wig.