The Twins Fight! Part Two!

Yuri's POV.

The sound of my alarm clock once again went off, waking me up from the only two hours of sleep I'd managed to get, but I had to get dressed and ready for school 6:30 as always.

"Hello Madison..." I mumbled as I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hello Ma'am, oh you look rather tired this morning. Did you get enough sleep last night?" Asked the concerned maid, who had died her hair from black to blonde over night.

"Wow thanks for telling me Madison. But no, I only got about two hours maybe three last night." I replied whilst rubbing my eyes, pouring some coffee into my portable mug.

"Lady Yuri, if you don't start getting more sleep you could endanger your health." Said Sebastian with a plate of salad in his hands.

"Yes I know." He placed the food in front of me and smiled at me with a concerned look on his face. "Thank you Sebastian, and you too Madison."

"Ma'am it's only breakfast?" Said Madison.

"No I mean for worrying and being concerned for me. Now if you don't mind can you pass me that medicine over there, I need to take it for my arm pain." Almost immediately Sebastian handed me the medicine, whilst Madison handed me a glass of water. "Thanks."

"Your very welcome!" Said both staff members, feeling quite proud of themselves. As time went by I was still feeling kind of drowsy and so in the end walking to school just seemed to be a bother.

"Sebastian? Could you please bring the car around and drive me to school, if I walk I don't think I'd make it there."

"Of course my Lady. Just give me a moment to bring the car around." I nodded in reply and got up to refill my portable coffee cup. I then took my plate out to the kitchen.

"Ma'am are you sure your okay? You never bring out your plate, I always do that remember?" Said Madison.

"Yes Madison I remember, I don't have memory loss or anything. I just thought I'd be nice, whilst I wait for Sebastian to bring the car around."

"Oh alright, well thank you then ma'am, I'll clean the dojo floor later for your routines later after the Host Club." She smiled towards me.

"Yes. Thank you Madison." I smiled back at her. My smile finally becoming genuine.

"My Lady the car is out front, whenever your ready." Said Sebastian.

"Okay, I'm coming now just let me grab my coffee, school bag and shoes."

"Never mind the coffee or bag I have those, just place on your shoes and we will go. Is that alright?" He asked smiling.

"Yes that's fine, thank you Sebastian." I then smiled back and went to put on my shoes. When I walked outside Sebastian opened the car door and closed it once I got in. "Thanks." He then got in himself and handed me my coffee and bag. We then drove away from the large house.