chapter 3 - Dancing with the hosts. Welcome Yuri.

Haruhi's POV.

'He's the real reason... that me and Takashi aren't Yuri's friends anymore...' I suddenly jolted out of bed. I keep remembering what Honey-senpai said to me and the hosts yesterday. I don't like seeing people at odds with eachother like that. Yuri seems to be so full of hatred, as if he's completely uninterested in anything. Sure we aren't the best of friends, but I still don't like seeing that kind of thing happen. Maybe he'll tell me what happened with Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai, if not I can always  ask Honey-senpai what happened.

"Haruhi! Breakfast is ready!" Shouted my dad, I decided to dismiss my thoughts and quickly got dressed to have breakfast.

"Hey dad." I said, distracted.

"Good morning my darling! Hm? Is something on your mind?" He turned to look at me and smiled at me.

"No not really."

"I don't believe you. Wait! Is it someone! No! It's too early for boys! Who is he? Where is he? I'll kill him!!!" My dad was standing on the table in a triumphant pose.

"It's nothing like that dad, now get off the table and eat." I said sounding more like the parent than he was.

"Ok." The rest of breakfast went by quickly, my dad kept telling me about an annoying customer at work, all I did was nod whilst he spoke. Not too long after that I got up and ready to leave. I'll definitely talk to Yuri later.

Yuri's POV.

It was already time for breakfast, I quickly went to the dining room trying not to keep my father waiting.

"Miss. Yuri good morning to you." Said Madison.

"Oh. Good morning Madison, how is your brother doing?" I tried to make small talk so that I could finally stop thinking about yesterday.

"Well... he's doing much better thanks to the money you helped me raise last week, thank you again I don't think I could ever repay you." She smiled tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"It was nothing... I'm glad that his operation went well. Oh and don't worry about thanking me it was my pleasure, you have put up with me for so long it was the least I could do." I gave her one of my fake smiles, at first she sighed but then joined me in smiling as I walked towards the dining room.

"Yuri." Said a deep voice.

"Good morning Father."

"Although I'm still not entirely pleased knowing that you have befriended that... Host Club, but the fact that the Haninozuka and Morinozuka boys are there could give us some interesting opportunities, so make sure to keep an eye on them. No matter what." He glared at me angrilly. It was like he was blaming me for what happened, even though he was the one that charged in there screaming about nothing. He always did this.

"I will try my best... sir." At that I left the house and walked my usual twenty minutes.

--------------------------------------------------time skip---------------------------------------------------------------

Haruhi's POV.

The morning flew by, and in no time it was lunch.

"A dance?" I said.

"Oh yes Haruhi, the Host Club dance is the time where all the beautiful princesses that visit the club, get to dance and spend non scheduled time with their hosts, sharing a romantic dance with their favourite one. It truely is a beautiful image." Tamaki-senpai has been droning on like this for the past ten minutes, I haven't even had the chance to talk to Yuri yet.