Grade school host is the naughty type.

Yuri's POV.

The sound of my raging alarm woke me from my deep sleep. I tiredly fluttered open my eyes to see that I was in my room? I looked around to see if anything could jog my mind, I didn't remember anything that happened the previous night, I slowly got up and realised that I was wearing my pyjamas.

"I don't remember getting changed." There was suddenly a knock at my door.

"Um yes!?" I asked.

"Uh hello? Lady Yuri? It's time for breakfast, you should hurry and eat before it gets cold. After that Sebastian will take you to school. Is that alright Ma'am?" Said Madison from behind the door.

"Yes that's fine, thank you. I'll be down in a moment. Just give me a minute to get ready." I said. As usual I got ready and carefully placed on my wig,, ready to go to school as always. The only difference is that something felt off. Then I realised... how the hell did I wind up in my PJ's anyway? Then suddenly I remembered, the last image I saw was... Hikaru and Kaoru!!!!!

"MADISON!?" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

"Yes Ma'am what is it?" She said dodging me with a mug of hot coffee in her hands. "Is something wrong miss?" She asked, she was happier than normal today, and to be honest... it frightened me.

"Yes. Quick question."

"What is it then ma'am maybe I'll know the answer." Her smile slowly faded.

"It's stupid. But I was so tired yesterday that I don't remember what happened after a certain time yesterday. I remember leaving school, but I don't remember ever making it home, or getting changed or even going to bed. What happened to me?" I asked fully serious, yet somehow Madison found herself smiling once again.

"Oh that's easy ma'am. Those nice twin boys... Hikaru and Kaoru I believe they were. Yes, well. They said they found you and after a few minutes you passed out probably from being so tired. They then carried you home and brought you inside carefully laying you in your room, since at the time it was just me here, and of course I wouldn't have managed to carry you upstairs so they helped. They then waited downstairs whilst I put your pyjama's on you. They were probably here for about three hours before it started getting too late and their mother made them go home, I'm pretty sure they never would've left if they hadn't been forced to. It was rather funny. I don't think I'm forgetting anything am I?." She sad fiddling with her hair thinking about her own question.

"No Madison, that seems about right thank you. I don't want any breakfast today so if it's alright I'm just going to go." I said.

"Lady Yuri, the car is ready whenever your ready." Said Sebastian as he handed me my portable mug.

"Um yes, thank you Sebastian. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to leave now so please start the car and I'll be out in a moment." As I said this, the tall man nodded and walked out the door leaving it open for me to walk out shortly after. I then placed on my shoes and picked up my bag ready to leave.

(OHSHC)Hiddenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें